Who was the Comedian on my Cruise?

nmayer79

So how can I look that up? Struck out on carnival site, haven't had time to exhaust all possibilities but if someone knows a quicker way please let me know! I want to check out this guys other work, see if he's still doing cruise comedy, etc...

Dude was absolutely HILARIOUS! I ended up in front row, which made it SOOO much more enjoyable. Even though he was capping on me, and he had a good ol time with my DW as well.

I can't remember anything about him other than he is African American, prolly in his 40's, and funny as HELL!

Carnival Breeze, May 19-25 2013

Anyone?

Edited by nmayer79

So how can I look that up? Struck out on carnival site, haven't had time to exhaust all possibilities but if someone knows a quicker way please let me know! I want to check out this guys other work, see if he's still doing cruise comedy, etc...

Dude was absolutely HILARIOUS! I ended up in front row, which made it SOOO much more enjoyable. Even though he was capping on me, and he had a good ol time with my DW as well.

I can't remember anything about him other than he is African American, prolly in his 40's, and funny as HELL!

Carnival Breeze, May 19-25 2013

Anyone?

Was it Percy Crews?

I found a funtimes for 2 weeks earlier. They were Jaylynn Bishop and Eddie Clark. I don't know how often they change.

Me neither, as the above poster said, I think it is pretty often.

Was it Percy Crews?

No, googled him. I'm striking out finding my Funtimes. I know I saved them.

I'm randomly googling... I want to say his name was Tim. But I have no basis in fact for that guess. I have always been horrible with names.

Is there a calendar of future pairings of comedians and ships? I would be great to be able to look ahead to see who will be on a given ship a couple months out.

Agreed, (or see past ones, lol) but I do not think they know that far in advance.