Platinum perks question for sky

live2dive45

Having finally reached platinum status on NCL, our forthcoming 3-night Sky cruise is our first under this new level. One of the perks is free dinner for 2 at Le Bistro. We would like to do this on our anniversary date, the 13th Dec. My question....can this be booked only on board? Is there a voucher you receive at beginning of cruise? Tried to book it online but it charges me $47 if I do it this way. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

John

Does it apply on 3 day cruises? I didn't think it did.

Only ship pin and onboard discounts apply to cruises four nights or less.

From ncl.com:

"Please note: Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer."

Yes as someone pointed out most goodies as latitude members do not apply on a short cruise. No free meal in Le Bistro :(

You will get a discount on photography and internet use. You also can board in the Platinum line at the port. Enjoy your cruise and come back to give us a review.

We are platinum and been on the Sky 2 times. The only thing we received is an invitation to the VIP gathering and a pin. I suspect that we must have been the only platinum cruisers on the ship and it was a very poor showing at the party.