First Time Cruiser...what I thought!

NolaTiem

This review was one of the highlights of my week. You have a true and loving heart. No wonder your cruise blessings were so plentiful and deserved. Especially loved the way you spoke of your husband and kids. I nearly cried reading about your daughter's happy tears. Just wow!

I too am taking a cruise with the love of my life and it will be the first time he has ever cruised or even had a real vacation. Our cruise is my love letter to him and I can't wait for him to fall in love with cruising as did I. Hope you and your family have another amazing adventure and be sure to comeback and share!

<3 Thanks DeesEscape....your comment made me smile on a really trying day. :) It melted my heart too when she teared up. It was such a mix of feelings for all of us, and she knew my biggest worry was being apart from them.

I am so excited for your guy to get to experience his first cruise! I'm really looking forward to going on this cruise with the kids and being able to watch their excitement even more attentively because I'll already have one cruise under my belt and kind of know what to expect :D. 140 days can't come fast enough!

I loved reading your review. We are sailing into those exact ports in Feb on the Triumph. If all goes well, which it will, i am going to start planning our next cruise. I am hoping to get more people to join us for the next one. I can totally see us becoming cruise addicts. I am a planner like you, I have been doing research from the moment i book our cruise in late Aug.

we are taking our 3 yr old with us, i am so excited for her to experience things i did not get a chance to do at age, due to the fact we were lower middle class and my mother is deathly afraid of open water.

How did you like Dr. Caves beach?

I too am now addicted to cruising. I went on first cruise 10 years ago and haven't looked back since. I'm going on my 4th cruise in a 12 months in 2 weeks time (2 on either side of the Atlantic) lucky for me I get 21 days holiday each year 😊 not including public holidays ☺

Seeing as I have to fly everywhere I am sure that an actual addiction would be cheaper😯

I loved reading your review. We are sailing into those exact ports in Feb on the Triumph. If all goes well, which it will, i am going to start planning our next cruise. I am hoping to get more people to join us for the next one. I can totally see us becoming cruise addicts. I am a planner like you, I have been doing research from the moment i book our cruise in late Aug.

we are taking our 3 yr old with us, i am so excited for her to experience things i did not get a chance to do at age, due to the fact we were lower middle class and my mother is deathly afraid of open water.

How did you like Dr. Caves beach?

That's so awesome! Our next cruise in May we're bringing along our two boys, age 15 and 2. I cannot wait to see their faces. I got Faster to the Fun as well, mainly for a speedier trip through the check-in lane...I don't know how patient my 2-year old will be (and let's be honest, I'll be just as excited to get on the ship...I just know at my age throwing myself on the floor and crying won't get me there any faster).

I didn't get to do anything like this when I was younger, though we did go on a speedboat once. My mother was also afraid of water. I'm hoping she'll go on the 2017 cruise we're planning for our daughter's graduation.

I liked Doctor's Cave Beach. The sand was beautiful, the water was downright gorgeous AND it was refreshing. I'm so used to stepping in the Gulf in June and feeling like I am getting into a warm bath...so it was a welcome change and a great cool down from the Caribbean heat. It was a little crowded, but not too bad and all the people were friendly. It's bustling outside the gates and they try to sell you everything...but inside you're pretty much just going to be enjoying the view :)

Thank you all so much for your comments too. I'm so glad you enjoyed the blog. I don't write often, but when I do and it's something I'm passionate about...I try my best to portray what I was feeling and seeing.

I'm so thankful for you all taking the time to read it. :)