Whats the best ship?

Dora the Ex

This question is as objective as asking what's the best color.

My personal choice of all the Carnival ships I've sailed on is Liberty with Dream a close second.

It depends on what you're looking for. For decor, if you like the flash of Vegas, then one of the old Fantasy class ships would be best. If you want dull decor, then Breeze would be best. If you want great shows at night, Dream would be best while Breeze would be worst. If you want great waterslides, any of the Dream class or the Sunshine. Some ships are less crowded than others, but that also tends to produce a quieter crowd, which may be a good thing or a bad thing for you. Some ships are much larger than others, which may be good or bad for you.

For me, the overall best has been the Dream, with no other ship coming close. I like great waterslides, great shows at night, big ships, food being offered late into the evening (besides just pizza), somewhat flashy decor (not boring but not too flashy), and plenty of activities with an inviting atmosphere. If you let us know what you want out of a cruise, that will help with our suggestions. If someone tells you a ship without saying why they think it's best, then there's not much you can do with that. What makes it so great for them might be things that you don't even care about.

Edited by k2excursion