Check In on Allure of the Seas

Suiteguest01

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows which terminal in Barcelona i need to check in for my cruise this Sunday on The Allure. We are staying in a suite if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

We sail on Sunday as well and staying in a suite and on our Setsail pass it states Terminal B

See ya there:)

Hey Tonkie,

Thanks for that info, really excited about our cruise never been on the Allure before. See you in the Suite Lounge !!

You will be easy to pick out then, the one with the big grin:)

I didn't know there was a separate lounge for Suite guest?

Not that I will be bothered that much, we have a full and busy week ashore so don't know if we will make past evening dinner:D

You will be easy to pick out then, the one with the big grin:)

I didn't know there was a separate lounge for Suite guest?

Not that I will be bothered that much, we have a full and busy week ashore so don't know if we will make past evening dinner:D

The Suite (and Pinnacle) Lounge is on Deck 17, Viking Crown area. Free soda, beer, and wine from 11am to 11pm. Cocktails also, during the normal cocktail hour.

Hey Tonkie, Yes theres a suite lounge on deck 17 and Costal Kitchen is up there as well for breakfast lunch and dinner for suite guests and Pinnacle members.

Sounds like you have plenty of tours booked to keep you busy though. We did the same cruise a few years ago on the Liberty of the Seas, so won't be jumping off in each port.

The Suite (and Pinnacle) Lounge is on Deck 17, Viking Crown area. Free soda, beer, and wine from 11am to 11pm. Cocktails also, during the normal cocktail hour.

Hey Tonkie, Yes theres a suite lounge on deck 17 and Costal Kitchen is up there as well for breakfast lunch and dinner for suite guests and Pinnacle members.

Sounds like you have plenty of tours booked to keep you busy though. We did the same cruise a few years ago on the Liberty of the Seas, so won't be jumping off in each port.

Ha! Ha!

I thought it was to good to be true? we are only a lowly Junior Suite:o