Radiance Alaska cabin choice

niugrads

We just booked cabin 1000 on the Radiance for an Alaskan cruise. Available balcony cabins were disappearing so quickly for June 2016. Now I'm not sure if we will have a good view since it is right behind the bridge. Does anyone know if the bridge obstructs the balcony view? Thanks for advice/information. I should have had the deck plans in front of me when I was on the phone with RC

We had 1000 on our Brilliance Med cruise and it was phenomenal. It was totally cool to see into the bridge wing and the Captain waved to us every morning. I wouldn't call the view obstructed... yes, obviously your view will be different than on other balconies, but I think you'll quickly get used to it, and enjoy that cabin. Very little foot traffic in the hallway.

Have fun.

We were on Radiance this past May b2b Alaska. I specifically chose a forward balcony on Deck 7 (the extended ones). I felt that we would have a more unobstructed view (less overhang). I would definitely book it again,7036 or any one of those. It was our first E3, we usually go with suites, and the size of the room is obviously smaller but it worked fine. With less overhang our room was nice and bright which made it feel a little bigger. Just my opinion.