Princess ex Australia cruise .... and cereal

to_dee

Real or not it is too sugary for this diabetic bloke. Keep eating that sort of garbage and you may well be the same way soon.

I ate it once in 17 days!

Maple syrup is a rare treat for me. I have it maybe once every 2-3 months, if that. Since the syrup in the ship was so horrible I wasn't even tempted to have it again on our cruise.

I ate it once in 17 days!

Maple syrup is a rare treat for me. I have it maybe once every 2-3 months, if that. Since the syrup in the ship was so horrible I wasn't even tempted to have it again on our cruise.

Me? I'm glad it's so bad.:cool: otherwise I'd eat more:eek: imagine if it was the real thing:p

Sorry to disappoint your kids but when we were on the diamond princess in july around Japan, there were none of those sugary cereals. I have to confess even as a 60 year old I do like the odd coco pops and nutri grain breakfast cereal.

All were pretty healthy type but as others have said in individual small boxes.

cornflakes, sultana bran, etc not all were familiar to an aussie so maybe they are american cereals.

Sorry to disappoint your kids but when we were on the diamond princess in july around Japan, there were none of those sugary cereals. I have to confess even as a 60 year old I do like the odd coco pops and nutri grain breakfast cereal.

cornflakes, sultana bran, etc not all were familiar to an aussie so maybe they are american cereals.

Agreed. I certainly recall the Corn flakes and special K type varieties in boxes, but not Coco Pops or Fruit Loops. That said, sometimes stock runs out too, so it's hard to be definitive.

I think they may be struggling with those expectations. We don't eat grains at all, but my recollections don't include the sugar ones

Agreed. I certainly recall the Corn flakes and special K type varieties in boxes, but not Coco Pops or Fruit Loops. That said, sometimes stock runs out too, so it's hard to be definitive.

Thanks for the info I will manage those expectations then ;) if its there bonus if not no loss they only get that sort of sugar cereal once a year anyway LOL

Edited by to_dee