Article on Cruise Director Tony Markey

Andy

Thanks Andy for sharing this! I loved the whole article. He loves being with Azamara and our love for him is reciprocated.

Here's a clip I liked reading:

What is one detail of an experience you provide that may go unnoticed by guests, but which you feel is important?

On Azamara we have Attention to detail cards (ATDs) which are kind of mini comment cards that go out on day 3 or 4. This allows us to pick up any issues that a guest may have and respond immediately, often without the guests knowing. This may be as simple as a Brit expressing they prefer Twinning’s tea or something more serious. This enables us to respond before it is an issue & complete the vacation experience.

That was a great read. Very interesting.

If the schedule remains unchanged, Tony should be the CD on our Quest cruise in 2016.

He comes across as a great guy that we would very much like to meet.

Hi Bbqoug,

We've sailed with Tony a few times, and always find him to be very enjoyable. If time permits, have a coffee or tea with Tony at Mosaic. It's sure to be a very fascinating conversation. I hope you enjoy Tony's personality and talents as much as we have.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise !