Carnival Pride Chef's Table

fair-winds39

We returned from our Carnival Pride cruise last week, and we are booked again in 2016. While we were on this time, we wondered about the Chef's Table, and whether to try it next time. We never did inquire about it last week, and we had a couple of questions.

If anyone has tried it, how was it? would you do it again? and another important question is, I use a mobility scooter and wondered if we tried it, would I be able to take the galley tour? I would certainly understand if that wasn't possible. I'm sure there is only so much space to maneuver in the galley. Thanks in advance for any responses.

We returned from our Carnival Pride cruise last week, and we are booked again in 2016. While we were on this time, we wondered about the Chef's Table, and whether to try it next time. We never did inquire about it last week, and we had a couple of questions.

If anyone has tried it, how was it? would you do it again? and another important question is, I use a mobility scooter and wondered if we tried it, would I be able to take the galley tour? I would certainly understand if that wasn't possible. I'm sure there is only so much space to maneuver in the galley. Thanks in advance for any responses.

We did it in March and really enjoyed it.

I dont think we would do it again as it was kind of a one of for us.

Dont think scooter would be issue for galley but they held dinner on lower level of nightclub and we had to climb down flight of steps to get there and didnt see anyway to avoid the steps.

We did Chefs Table on our last cruise and it was wonderful. Fairwinds39 you could email them and ask if it would work. I'm sure they would try to accommodate you. I've heard they serve the same menu on each ship so when you do it again you get the same meal??

We have done 5CT's and have also done it on the Pride. It is an eclectic menu and a quite enjoyable evening. As mentioned, it is in the lower level of the nightclub on the Pride and I do not think a scooter would be an issue.

How do you get to the lower level of the nightclub on a scooter?

T.I.A.

How do you get to the lower level of the nightclub on a scooter?

T.I.A.

While not positive, I believe there is a service elevator behind the scenes. When we were on the Pride and attending the CT there was a woman with a walker. I was not sure how she originally got there, but she went to the rest room thru a back door. The rest rooms were on the floor above.

While not positive, I believe there is a service elevator behind the scenes. When we were on the Pride and attending the CT there was a woman with a walker. I was not sure how she originally got there, but she went to the rest room thru a back door. The rest rooms were on the floor above.

If so wonder why they allowed some of the older people doing the dinner to walk the winding stairs.

I am missing something here, what is the Chefs table?

THE CHEF'S TABLE

Treat your taste buds to the experience of a lifetime, culminating in a sumptuous multicourse dinner hosted by one of our master chefs. Your VIP experience starts with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for a select group of 14, followed by a tour to see the galley in operation. The evening concludes with a mind-blowing full-service dinner of amazing appetizers, entrees and desserts not found on our regular dining menus.

Tip: Reserve early because this once-in-a-lifetime experience has limited seating. Reservations can be made at the ship’s Guest Services desk.

The Details

Meal Time:

Dinner

Age Range:

12+

Cost:

Additional fee appliesAdditional

Adults: $75

Kids: $75

Attire:

Cruise Casual | Elegant

Was surprised they limited choice to only two wines red and a white but we enjoyed the white so worked out very well.

Table magician came in for about 15 mnutes and he did some awesome tricks for us.

Magician was pretty cool. I agree on the pairings. We did the CT on the Oasis and the wine piercings were better than Carnival. I thought Carnival had an edge on the food. Neither a bad way to spend an evening.

There is a service elevator. We are getting married on the pride and during our tour the woman had mentioned that the only entrance is the top floor so if we have a lot of people that wouldn't be able to use the stairs it wouldn't work however if it was just one or two that they would be allowed to use the service elevator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk