Soda Beverages

BlackBEAR77

First time HAL cruiser here. I have been on 4 Carnival Cruise line cruises and I always get there Bubbles Program. Does HAL have an unlimited soda Beverage program?

Welcome to HAL.

No BUT you can bring all of the sodas that want with you and put them in your minibar to keep them chilled. Room Stewards will also provide all of the ice that you wish.

Edited by Crew News

First time HAL cruiser here. I have been on 4 Carnival Cruise line cruises and I always get there Bubbles Program. Does HAL have an unlimited soda Beverage program?

Avoid the fountain soda and stick to cans. I found the fountain drinks tasted watered down at best and totally undrinkable at worst.

HAL has the $50 soda card that you can buy for $25. You get about 6 ounces of fountain soda each time.

We rarely get a fountain soda but once in a while we will split a can between us.

There is a big difference between the flavor of a can and the fountain soda.

Nothing unlimited on HAL.

Except perhaps the amount of ice they'll put into a fountain drink unless you stop them. Cans definitely the way to go.

So it seems like cans are the way to go. Am i reading correctly you can bring as much soda on board with you as you can or is their a limit? I usually will polish off around 2-3 cans a day on a cruise. Can you buy the soda by can son the ship or must it be fountain?

So it seems like cans are the way to go. Am i reading correctly you can bring as much soda on board with you as you can or is their a limit? I usually will polish off around 2-3 cans a day on a cruise. Can you buy the soda by can son the ship or must it be fountain?

You can bring as much as you want. I put mine in a duffle bag and check it at the curb with the porters. There will also be some in my carry-on luggage for a cold soda as soon as I get to the stateroom. Go for the plastic bottles as they are less prone to leaking.

Sodas can be purchased and brought on board at any port to restock your minibar.