Sodas onboard

bosswench

DH and I are cruising on Infinity in two weeks and have the Classic beverage package. Neither of us is fit for human company in the mornings before caffeinating but DH does not drink coffee, and does not want to have to hunt down soda at the crack of dawn. It is my understanding is that the beverage package would not cover room service soda delivery.

So do any of the bars on Infinity serve sodas in cans or bottles and if he could get an unopened can to take back to the cabin with us in the evening. If he can't get sealed soda can we take a few onboard with us?

Jojo

DH and I are cruising on Infinity in two weeks and have the Classic beverage package. Neither of us is fit for human company in the mornings before caffeinating but DH does not drink coffee, and does not want to have to hunt down soda at the crack of dawn. It is my understanding is that the beverage package would not cover room service soda delivery.

So do any of the bars on Infinity serve sodas in cans or bottles and if he could get an unopened can to take back to the cabin with us in the evening. If he can't get sealed soda can we take a few onboard with us?

Jojo

All the bars serve soda cans. Simply ask the bartender for a can unopened. Also ask the cabin steward to clear your mini bar. You can collect the sodas all day and keep them in the fridge. Water too

I agree with the above posters that unopened cans are available at any bar. I never had an issue getting one. I must say, however, that I found the brand of ginger ale used on board was undrinkable. I have never experienced it before but found it the same on our Century and Eclipse cruises. I'll stick to Club Soda (my new vice) on my next cruise.

Bring sodas of your preference on board. If you don't want to fly with them in checked luggage, have taxi from airport stop by Walgreens or Publix near port. One of our friends just slapped a luggage label to his soda and water, and it appeared in his cabin with luggage. I pack ours in a soft sided cooler - works fine. Look forward to seeing you on board. ;)

Perhaps someone can clarify, but I do believe that Coca Cola products are the ones available.This could be a consideration if you are hooked on something else.

Yes there were Coca Cola products. The club soda was Canada Dry and so was the ginger ale.

I believe the OP has the beverage package. It would be a waste to have the package and then bring on your own soft drinks. Jmo

Yes there were Coca Cola products. The club soda was Canada Dry and so was the ginger ale.

I believe the OP has the beverage package. It would be a waste to have the package and then bring on your own soft drinks. Jmo

The ginger ale I got on both previous cruises was definitely not Canada Dry. I believe it was Seagrams but I could be mistaken. When I ordered a Coke, I got one. When I ordered ginger ale, I got something undrinkable. I love Canada Dry so I absolutely know that was not what I got. Like on the Premium package, does one need to specify which brand of soft drink one wishes?

Atlanta is the hometown of Coca Cola. Is there even anything else?;)

Isn't it a law here? :p I love how restaurants that don't serve Coca Cola products know to warn people when they order a coke. "We serve Pepsi, is that OK?" "No, I'll have a sweet tea, thanks."

Atlanta is the hometown of Coca Cola. Is there even anything else?;)

When I first moved to Atlanta to be with my DW, my first day at work, we went out to lunch, and the place we ended up had Pepsi products. I asked my co-workers "Are they legally allowed to sell Pepsi in Atlanta?" :D

Edited by RotorHeadATL
Fix emoticon