NCL Excursion Availability ???

my3sonsnj

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen discrepancies in the number of excursions available to book by passengers on the same cruise. Our roll call has some people with over 100 available excursions while others have less than 70. One of our ports doesn't have any excursions available for anyone.

Is it typical for passengers to have different choices even though they are on the same cruise?

If so, does anyone know the criteria being used to determine excursion availability?

Will this be the case for dining and show reservations as well?

Thanks so much!

I'm not an expert on this type of thing but maybe its just an error or a glitch. I remember when we tried to access certain parts of the website they didnt work. If you are concerned about booking the excursions together you can always do it over the phone.

As a matter of fact, I have noticed the same thing. There has been a dramatic reduction in the number of available excursions on my cruise which departs in 5 weeks. There were initially about 140 of them, and they are now down to about 30 for seven ports. This has been the case for a few weeks. I'm not sure what others can see; I only know what is on myNCL.

I'm not an expert on this type of thing but maybe its just an error or a glitch. I remember when we tried to access certain parts of the website they didnt work. If you are concerned about booking the excursions together you can always do it over the phone.

I did try calling but apparently customer service can only book excursions for me that are linked to myNCL account. :rolleyes:

As a matter of fact, I have noticed the same thing. There has been a dramatic reduction in the number of available excursions on my cruise which departs in 5 weeks. There were initially about 140 of them, and they are now down to about 30 for seven ports. This has been the case for a few weeks. I'm not sure what others can see; I only know what is on myNCL.

Could those excursions already be booked to capacity?

I did try calling but apparently customer service can only book excursions for me that are linked to myNCL account. :rolleyes:

Call the Shore Excursion Desk in Miami. 1-866-625-1167 They can add the excursions to your account and book it for you over the phone.

The technical glitch has something to do with the upgrades they made to the booking site last month. Now, all excursions are supposedly posted at 120 days before sailing.