Carnival Pride

bahamaman

If you have sailed on Carnival Pride what are your best tips and suggestions. Also what would you recommend as far as the most affordable balcony cabin and location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sail on the Pride at least once a year. Our cabin of choice is the obstructed view balconies, (7A) mid ship. If you get one of these, go for the cabins after the first three lifeboats. Some people do not like the 7A balconies because if you look straight down, you are looking at the top of a life boat. The first 3 life boats are taller and you cannot sit and look out at the sea. Also, a guarantee might get you a cheaper price but we like to pick our cabin.

As far as tips and suggestions, just enjoy yourselves. :D;)

Ok, so I broke down and booked an extended balcony midship on empress deck 6. $50 per person deposit sale until Sept. 30th, and not cruising until Feb. 19 2017 on a 7 day western Caribbean itinerary. Still cheaper than aft balcony and premium balcony. The fact that premium balcony are behind the elevators makes me wonder if they worth the extra space and if there is noise from the elevators.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, so I broke down and booked an extended balcony midship on empress deck 6. $50 per person deposit sale until Sept. 30th, and not cruising until Feb. 19 2017 on a 7 day western Caribbean itinerary. Still cheaper than aft balcony and premium balcony. The fact that premium balcony are behind the elevators makes me wonder if they worth the extra space and if there is noise from the elevators.

We book on CCL website. Where do you book? I don't see any cruises that far in advance. (2017) :confused:

We book on CCL website. Where do you book? I don't see any cruises that far in advance. (2017) :confused:

I did a mock booking on Carnival's website, but I had my travel agent do the actual booking for this cruise. This particular cruise on the Pride is right before the ship cruises changes ports from Tampa back to Baltimore.

I did a mock booking on Carnival's website, but I had my travel agent do the actual booking for this cruise. This particular cruise on the Pride is right before the ship cruises changes ports from Tampa back to Baltimore.

Thanks. I'll check again. :o

• 11 months later...

Future shipmate! Come join the roll call!

Pride is a great ship, not the newest or biggest but nice. I liked that it never really seemed crowded (except for the comedy shows). We had an extended balcony and really enjoyed getting room service delivered every morning, for a light breakfast.

oops

Edited by KevInPitt

We sailed on the Pride last August and had an extended balcony on the 8th deck. The only downside to being on this deck was that it was right underneath the Lido deck and in the morning and once or twice at night we could hear deck chairs moving around. The trade off was that it was easy to get up to the Lido deck. You should be able to book next year's cruise on CCL website. We are already booked on the Dream for next August.

I have never had a issue with the elevators next to my cabin.

I usually choice a 4J ... so much like a balcony but the price of an inside..

Last cruise we did do obs. balcony and it was really nice and roomy..

Got a great deal on an aft. ext. balcony and booked it for Jan.

Our first time on the Pride... and thank everyone for the positive fee backs.

:):):):)

The pride is one of my all time favorites. The first sea day the lido was packed as much as any other cruise but after that it seemed as though the ship was almost empty. Never any crowds. The green thunder slide is not to be missed. Love that the serenity is aft with its own pool and spas.