Princess At Sea/Messenger App Update

Av8tor

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet, but I was talking with the Crown’s Maitre d’ yesterday (Hurray, we got Chef’s Table again!!) and he said that he was briefed recently that the Princess At Sea app was going to be updated soon. It is supposed to be more user friendly with features such as real-time table availability in the dining rooms and audio notification of new received messages. Now firm schedule for release, but those will be welcome changes indeed…

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet, but I was talking with the Crown’s Maitre d’ yesterday (Hurray, we got Chef’s Table again!!) and he said that he was briefed recently that the Princess At Sea app was going to be updated soon. It is supposed to be more user friendly with features such as real-time table availability in the dining rooms and audio notification of new received messages. Now firm schedule for release, but those will be welcome changes indeed…

That would be great. Thanks for the news.

We just got off the Ruby which had Messenger at Sea and tried it for the first time.

Unless you are very computer knowledgeable, go to the Internet Café and have the manager set it up on your computer/phone.

I had the app so I thought that I was all set, but I didn't log out (didn't see the log out button) and I went thru all my minutes plus over $11.00 charge.

The Internet manager but the log in and log out button on my cell phone.

Helen

• 4 weeks later...
It is supposed to be more user friendly with features such as real-time table availability in the dining rooms and audio notification of new received messages. Now firm schedule for release, but those will be welcome changes indeed…

Thanks for the update. Hope the audio alert is working as we will be cruising with my mother in May and this will be useful.

It sounds like it Is a "not ready for prime time" app. If it is being coded by the same IT people that do their website, it may take awhile. Come on Princess and spend a little money for good IT people.

If you think Princess is bad, don't try to use Celebrity onboard or on their site.