NCL.COM not saving passport info

ineedsun!

I wouldn't worry about it, you can always click on the other option and fill in that information. It doesn't matter what you check in with at the port (passport or birch certificate and photo I.D.)

The OP doesn't say which cruise, nor does the signature show it. Unless the OP is on a closed loop cruise, it definitely matters what they check in with at the pier.

I had that problem last weekend. I completed the online check-in process and got the 10-10:30 arrival time slot and the e-document a month ago, but because the passport expiration date issue (which I found out just 2 days ago), the check-in was somehow "canceled". I had to redo check-in and lost my 10-10:30 slot, got 1-1:30 instead. So upset!

I was able to do several of my check-ins on Chrome, then I couldn't do the rest. So I waited a few days, and still a no go. I switched to Explorer, (based off suggestion here) and no problem.

Side note, I don't think this is related, but when I went on Explorer, my guarantee cabins were assigned for two cruises that had not previously been assigned once I filled everything in. One, I was told wouldn't be assigned until 15 days before the cruise. Coincidence, most likely, but who knows, ha ha.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Anyone experience this issue in which you put in all your check in information and some does not save? Specifically, it's not saving our passport expiration dates.

Thanks

Lisa

We had the same problem, so I called Norweigian and if you use a tablet or your phone, the website doesn't recognize the date format. The nice lady I talked to did it for me while we were talking. If you don't have access to laptop or desktop just call or you aren't fully checked in. You can still print your cruise docs, but they need that passport info to be completely checked in.

I had that problem last weekend. I completed the online check-in process and got the 10-10:30 arrival time slot and the e-document a month ago, but because the passport expiration date issue (which I found out just 2 days ago), the check-in was somehow "canceled". I had to redo check-in and lost my 10-10:30 slot, got 1-1:30 instead. So upset!

Folks have been saying in other threads that the time slots are not enforced but simply a way to try to spread out the crowds. So maybe checking in at 10:30am is still possible?

Just finished my online check in with the same problem with the pp

Called Ncl and the rep knew all about it and about this thread as well

So....bottom line it took all of 7 minutes and I not only got my pp updated but also prepaid my dsc at the lower rate which I was also having trouble seeing until I called

Now I just wish I could see the excursions page....even though I already booked them months ago I still like to see anything new came on

Making the call to ncl wasn't the torturous experience that most cc posters seem to feel when dealing with Ncl phone reps...but I probably just got lucky lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

I called, told them I could not add my PP online. The agent asked if I was able to print my edocs. I said yes. She told me that they had my PP info even if I can't see it. She declined the need to take it again.

Who knows. I'll just give it to them at port when they ask for it.

I called, told them I could not add my PP online. The agent asked if I was able to print my edocs. I said yes. She told me that they had my PP info even if I can't see it. She declined the need to take it again.

Who knows. I'll just give it to them at port when they ask for it.

I did online checking for our February cruise....and there was nowhere to put the passport information....is this something that the TA might have done for me?