Specialty restaurant prices

We haven't sailed RCCL yet, but I have my eye on an itinerary for the Serenade. .:)

Can anyone tell me where to find the surcharges/ fees for the specialty restaurants and the Chef's Table? I checked the company website but was unable to find prices anywhere I looked. Thanks for any help!

We haven't sailed RCCL yet, but I have my eye on an itinerary for the Serenade. .:)

Can anyone tell me where to find the surcharges/ fees for the specialty restaurants and the Chef's Table? I checked the company website but was unable to find prices anywhere I looked. Thanks for any help!

The fees vary by ship. Once you book a cruise, the Cruise Planner will list all the fees for your cruise.

We were on the Navigator last week and it varied but as I recall it was 35.00 per person for Chops. I know we did lunch at Sabor and it was 20.00 per person and well worth it! Tons on food but the table side guacamole and margaritas were amazing! I believe a few options are open for lunch at a reduced rate. There were also some discounts if you booked multiples and also a discount for the first night too! Enjoy :)

The fees vary by ship. Once you book a cruise, the Cruise Planner will list all the fees for your cruise.

I log in, go to my cruise planner pick dining- for a charge - and -complimentary and I get this:

Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results.

Shows me excursions but no dining at all. Maybe a casualty of the upgrade?

Bill

I don't remember there being a Chef's Table on the Serenade..........can anyone help me with that? Is it my memory, or am I right?

I can look up Serenade when I get home on Saturday, Quattro.

:)

I don't remember there being a Chef's Table on the Serenade..........can anyone help me with that? Is it my memory, or am I right?

I can look up Serenade when I get home on Saturday, Quattro.

:)

didn't want ya to have to look it up ;)

Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner

More complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, pizzeria, Seaview Café with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*

Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse

Café Latté-tudes,SM a specialty coffee house

NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience

NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant

NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections

NEW Rita’s Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas

NEW Complimentary Park Café

Edited by LilBlackDress

I log in, go to my cruise planner pick dining- for a charge - and -complimentary and I get this:

Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results.

Shows me excursions but no dining at all. Maybe a casualty of the upgrade?

Bill

Could be a side-effect of the changes, or it could be the dining is not yet available. The website never did give a useful diagnostic message, like "Dining reservations are not yet available for your sailing".

Thanks for the information- every bit helps!

We're used to knowing prices before booking, so this is a bit different. Have to do some extra homework!

I have seen some variation ship to ship as Bob said, so when you book it online, you will know for sure.

Niagara Falls Ontario, wonderful place for your to go!

I grew up about 100 miles away, used to hear the Marineland commercial 50 times a day.