Smoked salmon and breakfast card

emod20

Is smoked salmon still available for room service breakfast and at deli? On Valor going in nov. Loved it on our other cruises looking forward to breakfast on our balcony again. Also anyone have a copy of breakfast room service order card. Thanks

Yes, but at the deli I'll ask for it all apart because they chefs have a hard time understanding how I want it Toasted bagel, open faced.

You can also get it in the MDR at breakfast/lunch. Many times I'll get Lox, Eggs and Onions and a bagel.

Edited by SadieN

You can also get it in the MDR at breakfast/lunch. .....

Meant to say breakfast or brunch in the MDR Lunch is an entirely separate menu only done on cruises with lots of sea days, like Hawaii.

Meant to say breakfast or brunch in the MDR Lunch is an entirely separate menu only done on cruises with lots of sea days, like Hawaii.

The Sea Day Brunch is only on sea days, regardless of how many sea days there are.

Lox (smoked salmon) is available in the main dining room for breakfast on port days too. My husband orders it every time we eat in the mdr.

The Sea Day Brunch is only on sea days, regardless of how many sea days there are.

Not true. On the 14 night Pride repositioning cruise some sea days they had brunch and some days they had separate breakfast/lunch menus.

On 7-8 night or less cruises, you'll only experience the brunch menu; on longer cruises with more sea days, you may have the chance to enjoy the separate breakfast / lunch menus.

Yes, but at the deli I'll ask for it all apart because they chefs have a hard time understanding how I want it Toasted bagel, open faced.

You can also get it in the MDR at breakfast/lunch. Many times I'll get Lox, Eggs and Onions and a bagel.

What are you asking for "apart"? Sorry I'm not following. I love lox, can you get it at the buffet in the deli area in the morning?

We had three different lunch menus on the Miracle last October. So happy to have had the steak salad again.

What are you asking for "apart"? Sorry I'm not following. I love lox, can you get it at the buffet in the deli area in the morning?

No :(. Only at the deli starting at 11. I'll get it for dinner.

We were recently on the Conquest in Aug. and did not find the salmon on the breakfast card. My girlfriend loves it and was not happy!! More cutbacks!! John & Priscilla

Is this the menu you had?

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/roomService_break.htm

Smoked Salmon is to the right of the bananas.

Not true. On the 14 night Pride repositioning cruise some sea days they had brunch and some days they had separate breakfast/lunch menus.

On 7-8 night or less cruises, you'll only experience the brunch menu; on longer cruises with more sea days, you may have the chance to enjoy the separate breakfast / lunch menus.

I think you misread what I wrote. Sea Day Brunch is available on sea days only, but not necessarily all sea days. It's not available on port days.

No that is not the menu for the door cards. It has been changed!!! John F :(

If this is true across the board we'll be very upset, we really liked our smoked salmon room service bagels on Victory earlier this year and were looking forward to them on Liberty in January!

Smoked salmon was also on the breakfast card on the Splendor on the September 6, 2015 sailing to New England/Canada. My wife had it almost every day, sometimes 2 orders. Make sure you order a bagel too if you want it, because ordering the smoked salmon doesn't include the bagel.