Bride who just disembarked Royal Princess

Bon-Voyage

jSoooooo....what happened? Did you find her? Did you return the flowers? Don't leave us hanging. This is a great story.

OP hasn't done any posts since 10/1, and only has 29 in a year. She may not be reading the boards much. Hate it when we don't hear the end of a story.

Quite possibly that the OP is still on their Cruise and will make contact upon their return.

Quite possibly that the OP is still on their Cruise and will make contact upon their return.

Not according to their countdown clock. Unless they do a B2B.

Theo

Edited by Renmar

Not according to their countdown clock. Unless they do a B2B.

Theo

You have a valid point.

I have Signatures turned off; so, do not see the Count Down Clocks.:o

Edited by GeeDunk

If the OP was on a B2B, you would think they would post when they returned, not mid way when it seems as though they had no intention of getting in touch with anyone until they returned. If this is the case.

Just seems odd to me to reach out before they're back.

If the OP was on a B2B, you would think they would post when they returned, not mid way when it seems as though they had no intention of getting in touch with anyone until they returned. If this is the case.

Just seems odd to me to reach out before they're back.

Or they thought "I'll post this now and by the time I get back the information to contact the bride will be waiting for me"

Although if that had been my intention, I would have stated so in the original post.

Thank you for the info on how to communicate. To the OP - please contact the bride at missyrusa at gmail dot com. She is very grateful for your kindness.

I just emailed her to see if it was hers. Hoping it is the one! :)

To the original poster - Bon-Voyage - PLEASE contact the bride using the email I provided in a previous post. If you have her bouquet then you saw her crying when she had to leave it behind. Now I have gotten her hopes up by telling her about your post. We thought you must have wanted to return the bouquet when you posted looking for the bride. Please.

Thank you

Hi Pamelazz:

I have been down with the flu since the day after we got home. Just logged on to cruisecritic.

I have emailed Missy, and am waiting to hear back from her. Yes we did see a blond woman with a ponytail who was quite distressed about her flowers. She left them on a table. It broke my heart.

Yes, I still have them. Safe and sound ;)

Hi Pamelazz:

I have been down with the flu since the day after we got home. Just logged on to cruisecritic.

I have emailed Missy, and am waiting to hear back from her. Yes we did see a blond woman with a ponytail who was quite distressed about her flowers. She left them on a table. It broke my heart.

WHOO HOOO A Happy Ending!!:o:p

OP hasn't done any posts since 10/1, and only has 29 in a year. She may not be reading the boards much. Hate it when we don't hear the end of a story.

Sorry, I was sick. Not online. Not my intention to leave you all hanging. Waiting now on hearing back from the bride. Emailed her a photo to make sure it was hers.

Hi Pamelazz:

Happy ending. How exciting :D

UPDATE *** UPDATE*** UPDATE

Our bride has been located and confirmed to be the lady we were looking for!! Happy to report we will be shipping her wedding bouquet out to her shortly.

And they lived happily ever after <3

UPDATE *** UPDATE*** UPDATE

Our bride has been located and confirmed to be the lady we were looking for!! Happy to report we will be shipping her wedding bouquet out to her shortly.

And they lived happily ever after <3

Yay! Very good news. So nice of you to do this :)