Alcohol package on transatlantic?

ScarlettMLB

We did the Trans-Pacific last fall and X offered a half price sale a couple of times after final payment and before departure. At half price it was well worth it for us. So watch your Roll Call posts, that's how I discovered the sale.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
49 minutes ago, Hi-ho-silver said:

We are on the Infinity April TA and for at least two weeks in February they offered all the drink packages at 50% off.  I had no intention of buying a package until this offer popped up online.

One thing I found is that the 50% off is actually 25% off each package.   I don't drink so just booked just one for Iain and the discount 25% off.  Still good.

1 hour ago, Hi-ho-silver said:

We are on the Infinity April TA and for at least two weeks in February they offered all the drink packages at 50% off.  I had no intention of buying a package until this offer popped up online.

We were on the Silhouette TA in Fall 2017 and there was a 50% off sale for that one.

Hope that there'll be one for upcoming Reflection TA this fall, otherwise, won't likely do the package

Edited by A Sixth?

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

One thing I found is that the 50% off is actually 25% off each package.   I don't drink so just booked just one for Iain and the discount 25% off.  Still good.

I paid $34.50/person/day (+ the 18% gratuity) for the Premium package which is half the usual price of $69 (+18%).    For the 14 day cruise it comes to $570/person total (YIKES!).  Not sure if it will save us any money but we can order wine, drinks, sparkling water, espresso drinks, etc. without thinking about the cost (only the calories).

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, Jim_Iain said:

We're on Silhouette next month and the drinks packages have dropped briefly to 50% off per person twice. With the last one there had also been a recalculation in the exchange rate so it actually benefited us to cancel the one we had previously booked at 50% off and rebook it, saving just under $40.

55 minutes ago, UKPete71 said:

We're on Silhouette next month and the drinks packages have dropped briefly to 50% off per person twice. With the last one there had also been a recalculation in the exchange rate so it actually benefited us to cancel the one we had previously booked at 50% off and rebook it, saving just under $40.

I would like to see that on our Edge TA, but doubt that will happen.  At least we have TheRetreat and do not drink except with dinner...Glad you were able to secure at a great price!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Haha 1