free or pay

roxybaby

Just off the Jewel 3 days ago.

Chin Chin is free unless you order sushi / sashimi which is pay.[emoji227] Tip: ask for their

in house complimentary pot of Chinese yes it's very good, they did not seem to offer it or bring it unless you asked.

Just off the Jewel 3 days ago.

Chin Chin is free unless you order sushi / sashimi which is pay.[emoji227] Tip: ask for their

in house complimentary pot of Chinese yes it's very good, they did not seem to offer it or bring it unless you asked.

Can you remember some of their menu items? My DH loved the Sweet and Sour Pork that they had before they became complimentary. I loved their Scallops dish. Will be on the Jewel in December:D

Can you remember some of their menu items? My DH loved the Sweet and Sour Pork that they had before they became complimentary. I loved their Scallops dish. Will be on the Jewel in December:D

I was just on the Pearl and ate at this restaurant. I had the pot stickers and a shrimp dish. Both were pretty good. I don't remember a scallops dish. There were several noodle dishes that sounded pretty good. There was a fish dish at a $16 charge that I didn't try. No lobster up charge dish any more. The deserts didn't wow me so I had desert in the MDR.

We are two weeks off the gem and ate here one night. We also had the pot stickers, lo mein and fried rice which was good. I had mahia mahia, which I didn't care for. I remember they did have sweet and sour pork but don't remember any scallops. There were also two up charge dishes. I think one had lobster in it.

We had no wait at all. In fact, the restaurant was pretty empty. It was an open space that looked down upon the Magnum's lounge and if someone was playing on stage there, it could get quite noisy.

I got off the Gem yesterday and we ate at The Orchid Garden one night. I think we were there about 6:00 and there was no wait at all. I had Egg Drop Soup, a lemon pepper shrimp dish, fried rice and green tea ice cream for dessert. My friend had the same except her main dish was sweet and sour pork. I don't remember a scallops dish. We enjoyed our dinner. Nothing to complain about at all.

I got off the Gem yesterday and we ate at The Orchid Garden one night. I think we were there about 6:00 and there was no wait at all. I had Egg Drop Soup, a lemon pepper shrimp dish, fried rice and green tea ice cream for dessert. My friend had the same except her main dish was sweet and sour pork. I don't remember a scallops dish. We enjoyed our dinner. Nothing to complain about at all.

Lemon Pepper Shrimp sounds good. Will have to try this. Thanks!

Yes Chin Chin on the Jewel is free. We ate there twice on our recent 10 day cruise. Never a wait.

I ordered Lemon Pepper Shrimp both times. I love it!

I agree with the dessert comments. We went to the buffet for a crepe instead.

Edited by OceanDreaming2

Yes Chin Chin on the Jewel is free. We ate there twice on our recent 10 day cruise. Never a wait.

I ordered Lemon Pepper Shrimp both times. I love it!

I agree with the dessert comments. We went to the buffet for a crepe instead.

Looking forward to our Jewel Cruise in December! When I don't see a dessert that interests me, and have the UBP, we just go get those frozen Mudslides;)