5 ships in Nassau day that we are there...

mina518

we will be in nassau next month (we've been there quite a few times already) and there will be 5 ships total docked that day. would you do blue lagoon, spend day at hotel for beach/pool or stay on ship? We're not interested in doing touring the island as we have in the past. We just want to enjoy the sun and water (preferably beach) or we can stay on ship that might be empty and enjoy the pool.

thanks

mina

As many times that we have been to Nassau, I would do a beach or some activity.

We always look for things we have not done before and always come up with something.

IMHO I would not stay on the ship-but that is me.

Enjoy whatever you decide.

As many times that we have been to Nassau, I would do a beach or some activity.

We always look for things we have not done before and always come up with something.

IMHO I would not stay on the ship-but that is me.

Enjoy whatever you decide.

I'm hoping for a beach day...just not sure which hotel if we don't do Blue Lagoon. Choices are British Colonial Hilton and Melia

We did a ship's tour to Blue Lagoon last year. It was good- did the ship's tour in order to be back on time.

Also enjoy the British Colonial Hilton and Melia. BCH is a short walk from pier. We take a van taxi to the Melia.

Have a good cruise.

It's been a while since my last cruise and while looking for ideas for our upcoming Nassau stop I came across this thread. I forget how to look up how many ships will be in port and Google was not super helpful. Can you tell me how you looked this up? Thanks!

I used cruisett dot com. Enjoy your cruise

Thanks all. I lean towards blue lagoon new use kids might enjoy it more but a choice of either pool or beach would be nice too for everyone else. Choices, choices...lol

We preferred the Melia over the Hilton, and actually enjoyed the taxi ride over (driver was a good guide). The Daquiri Shack is across the street.

We preferred the Melia over the Hilton, and actually enjoyed the taxi ride over (driver was a good guide). The Daquiri Shack is across the street.

When you went to the Melia did you pre-book? If so, with who? Did it include food as well or can you buy a la carte in a restaurant that's reasonable?