Pre purchased ultimate drink package

Carla3

I have a few questions. 1. If I pre purchased my drink package online, where do I get the drink sticker for my cruise card when I get onboard?. 2. The soda package gets a souvenir tumbler, do you get the tumbler if you purchased the all inclusive package?

I have a few questions. 1. If I pre purchased my drink package online, where do I get the drink sticker for my cruise card when I get onboard?. 2. The soda package gets a souvenir tumbler, do you get the tumbler if you purchased the all inclusive package?

No tumbler. Sticker will be on your cruise card when you check in. :)

If pre-purchased, the sticker should be on your card at check-in.if not, go by Guest services to get it sorted our. Best to have a print out of your reciept, just in case. No, the AIBP does not get the souvenir tumbler, I have no idea why. I've asked the last three time - crew just looks blank and says sorry...

I took a screen shot of the site that says I've purchased it on the website. uploadfromtaptalk1444200198099.jpg.c65937802a608c88dd4f977f6bc80a9a.jpg

BTW, does sodas and more get the cup and if so, which kind?

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams)

Edited by ccruisequeen

I took a screen shot of the site that says I've purchased it on the website. [ATTACH]364633[/ATTACH]

BTW, does sodas and more get the cup and if so, which kind?

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams)

Soda and more gets the tumbler. It's basically similar to a Tervis tumbler (hard plastic) with lid and plastic straw. This summer they were clear with a multi-colored pattern on it.

If for some reason the sticker is not on your card when you check in, check your cabin first before going to Passenger Services.

There may be a voucher card with instructions to take to a particular bar where they'll attach the sticker. Happened to us one time. The other time the sticker was already on our card.

If you pre-purchase the soda and more package the sticker should be on your card when it is issued to you at check-in. The souvenir cup will be in your cabin.

At least once, and I'm 95% sure it was Princess, there was no sticker it was printed on my card.

Greetings. We recently just got off the 'Star Princess" on Oct. 4, 2015, and here are our experiences. We pre-purchased one All-Inclusive Beverage Package and one Soda and More Bevarage package a couple months prior to the cruise. Upon checkin where they issued our cruise cards, both of our cards had the appropriate sticker on them. Mine had the 'navy Blue' sticker indicating the AIBP, and my wife had an 'UKP' white sticker on hers. When we went to our cabin, we found 2 of the Plastic Beverage cups / with straws there waiting for us.

Not sure what if this is the norm, but this is what we experienced. :)

Happy sailing!

Greetings. We recently just got off the 'Star Princess" on Oct. 4, 2015, and here are our experiences. We pre-purchased one All-Inclusive Beverage Package and one Soda and More Bevarage package a couple months prior to the cruise. Upon checkin where they issued our cruise cards, both of our cards had the appropriate sticker on them. Mine had the 'navy Blue' sticker indicating the AIBP, and my wife had an 'UKP' white sticker on hers. When we went to our cabin, we found 2 of the Plastic Beverage cups / with straws there waiting for us.

Not sure what if this is the norm, but this is what we experienced. :)

Happy sailing!

Thank you for the information.

Just did the same thing (pre-purchase) earlier this week. Hope our experience is similar. Not too concerned about the cups/straws, but would like to see the stickers on the cards when we check-in!

Hoping for a "free" souvenir to give to the grandkids. Seems a little unfair that when buying the most expensive package you don't get the cup, oh well, guess I'll go to the shop on board and buy something