Silhouette Maitre'd

Slyfox16

Anyone know who the Maitre'd is on the Silhouette?

Each restaurant has a Maite'd and they often rotate so it is difficult to know whose name you want. They are also at a point in the year where there are crew shifts so we really don't know whose going off and whose going on. Angel was the Restaurant Manager and Zafer was the Food and Beverage manager when I was last on the ship in May. I know that Zafer has since left the ship.

Each restaurant has a Maite'd and they often rotate so it is difficult to know whose name you want. They are also at a point in the year where there are crew shifts so we really don't know whose going off and whose going on. Angel was the Restaurant Manager and Zafer was the Food and Beverage manager when I was last on the ship in May. I know that Zafer has since left the ship.

Hi Charles, and remember, each section of the Dining room has their

own "Asst Mait'rd"....so there really isn't 1 specific Maitr'd.

Edited by Lois R

Hi Charles, and remember, each section of the Dining room has their

own "Asst Mait'rd"....so there really isn't 1 specific Maitr'd.

That's very true in the MDR. Each Specialty Restaurant has a named Maître 'd. For example my friend Jovel is the Blu Maître 'd on Silhouette. At least I hope he's still on the ship when I board in a week and a half. He's also been Maître 'd in Qsine, Tuscan Grille and the Oceanview. As I said they move around.

That's very true in the MDR. Each Specialty Restaurant has a named Maître 'd. For example my friend Jovel is the Blu Maître 'd on Silhouette. At least I hope he's still on the ship when I board in a week and a half. He's also been Maître 'd in Qsine, Tuscan Grille and the Oceanview. As I said they move around.

I know.....I know Jovel from when he was a regular waiter. They do

move around.

For example my friend Jovel is the Blu Maître 'd on Silhouette. At least I hope he's still on the ship when I board in a week and a half.

When I saw Jovel aboard Silhouette in April, he indicated that he would be on home leave when I'd be back aboard Silhouette for the British Isles/British Open cruise from 15-27 July... But he was aboard during the July cruise--he had extended his contract--and was rescheduled to start home leave from Amsterdam on 8 August... Unfortunately, I don't remember if he expected to return to the ship--at the time, he did expect to return to Silhouette--for the Transatlantic...

Jovel is a wonderful friend--and a real favorite--to many!

He was not the Maitre D in Blu on our August British Isle cruise....

When I saw Jovel aboard Silhouette in April, he indicated that he would be on home leave when I'd be back aboard Silhouette for the British Isles/British Open cruise from 15-27 July... But he was aboard during the July cruise--he had extended his contract--and was rescheduled to start home leave from Amsterdam on 8 August... Unfortunately, I don't remember if he expected to return to the ship--at the time, he did expect to return to Silhouette--for the Transatlantic...

Jovel is a wonderful friend--and a real favorite--to many!

Is Jovel from Honduras? If so, he probably is the same waiter we had a Millennium TA a few years ago. We thought Jovel as the best waiter we've had on Celebrity. And that is saying a lot.

Is Jovel from Honduras? If so, he probably is the same waiter we had a Millennium TA a few years ago. We thought Jovel as the best waiter we've had on Celebrity. And that is saying a lot.

Yes he is.