What is FREE to drink at Dinner? Breakfast/Brunch?

surfjock27

I always have a cocktail at dinner and water with breakfast/brunch, if dining in the MDR.

The other day I saw something on another site where people were debating what you are able to get for free with meals in the MDR.
I know that water and tea and standard, but some were saying that you can get cappuccino for free after dinner in the MDR.
They also said that you can get free orange, apple and other juices with breakfast/brunch.

What is FREE, and what is charged?

[SIZE=2]Yes, Juices would be free since they are also free at the buffet for breakfast. Now with the brunch offered you could get juice for lunch too.
We used to be able to get a free capuccino at dinner in the MDR but this is not the case any more.
You can certainly get free regular coffee/tea .
[/SIZE]

[B]Lido Deck[/B]: Coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, unsweetened iced tea, lemonade, orange juice, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk, guava passion juice, apple juice and water (fountain, not bottled) are free throughout the cruise. Note that the orange juice, apple juice and guava passion fruit juice are out for breakfast only.

[B][B]Main Dining Room: [/B][/B] Coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, unsweetened iced tea, orange juice, apple juice, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, tomato juice, water, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk. Note, the juices are available for breakfast and brunch but I am sure you could get them if you asked your waiter.

[B]Room Service:[/B] The free room service beverages offered are - orange juice, tomato juice, apple juice, grapefruit juice, regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee, hot tea, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate, milk, skim milk, and chocolate milk. Edited by ready2cruzagain

[quote name='Delta Dear']Hmm, I never thought to ask for lemonade at dinner, thanks for the idea.[/QUOTE]

My husband does this all the time. Also, an Arnold Palmer (half tea / half lemonade) is good at dinner too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about getting the bottomless bubbles for my 3 year old so she can have juice a couple times a day. It doesn't sound like I need to do that since she won't be drinking soda.

Anyone know whether it would be worth it or a total waste of money? Sounds like a waste of money for her but want to make sure I'm not missing something.

[quote name='aflyingbuttress']I was thinking about getting the bottomless bubbles for my 3 year old so she can have juice a couple times a day. It doesn't sound like I need to do that since she won't be drinking soda.

Anyone know whether it would be worth it or a total waste of money? Sounds like a waste of money for her but want to make sure I'm not missing something.[/quote]
I wouldn't waste my money. You can order juice from room service any time of the day. We order tomato juice from room service every day and keep it in the mini frig. Edited by ready2cruzagain

[quote name='Delta Dear']Hmm, I never thought to ask for lemonade at dinner, thanks for the idea.[/QUOTE]

I find the lemonade too sweet so I mix the lemonade with the unsweet iced tea. It is really good. I do this at the buffet. I haven't asked for it in the MDR. Give it a try.:cool:

[quote name='JohnSpo']I find the lemonade too sweet so I mix the lemonade with the unsweet iced tea. It is really good. I do this at the buffet. I haven't asked for it in the MDR. Give it a try.:cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ladygal4.4']My husband does this all the time. Also, an Arnold Palmer (half tea / half lemonade) is good at dinner too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks, we mix the two all the time on the Lido Deck, I just never thought to have that at dinner, too.

I never thought to ask for chocolate milk for the kids at dinner. It's better than the lemonade all the time. After the first night, the waiter has it ready each night after so you don't have to wait for it.

Tell then not to fill the glass though. I typically have to top with water. It's so sweet!