Regal Princess 10/24 Boarding Times

nhawkins

I am sure this question has been asked and answered.....but one more time, please.

We received an email this morning with "suggested" boarding times...ours being 3:00-4:00.

We were planning to arrive at the port 12:00ish....will we be allowed to board, or will we have to wait until 3:00? We are Platinum, if that makes a difference. We are excited about this ship and cruise, and want to be on the ship as early as possible! Thanks for your comments and info. Happy Cruising to us all!

I am sure this question has been asked and answered.....but one more time, please.

We received an email this morning with "suggested" boarding times...ours being 3:00-4:00.

We were planning to arrive at the port 12:00ish....will we be allowed to board, or will we have to wait until 3:00? We are Platinum, if that makes a difference. We are excited about this ship and cruise, and want to be on the ship as early as possible! Thanks for your comments and info. Happy Cruising to us all!

I'm on the same cruise! We don't even have a cabin yet!

we've done that cruise several times and are always on board around noon (except the one year with the dreaded Noro on board-that was a nightmare). We usually arrive at 10 and avoid all the lines and then sit and relax. Have fun; it's a great cruise. Going to miss it this year.

Go with whatever you are comfortable with. They are just trying to space things out a bit so folks don't have that long to wait in line or in the lounges before boarding. For me I would rather wait there then in some hotel room or airport.

Thank you all for your comments. Since we live in NYC and will be taking a car service to the ship, we plan on arriving before noon.... we would rather have lunch on the ship than at home! We have not cruised since Princess stopped the Caribbean route out of NYC, so this cruise is perfect for us. We are going to Tampa to visit family and then taking Amtrak back to NYC...we have a Sleeper...it includes all meals, enclosed bathroom and is private...an adventure for sure! We have missed cruising...I wish Princess would bring back their 9 day cruises out of NYC. Happy Cruising!

Just a note about this particular cruise. We booked it yesterday when we stumbled onto an amazing rate (too good to pass up). Our cruise agent mentioned that there are lots of empty cabins in most categories except the suites. Perhaps we will get lucky and the cruise will not be overly crowded.

Hank