Purchasing On Board credits

candigirl41

I want to purchase an on board credit for my cabin mate. When I try to do this on the website it says it can be used by anyone in the cabin. I find it strange that I cannot put it in his name. I know I can call but was trying to eliminate having to do all that over the phone. I also noticed that they have gift cards and wonder if anyone has any experience with these.

Thanks

Candi

I want to purchase an on board credit for my cabin mate. When I try to do this on the website it says it can be used by anyone in the cabin. I find it strange that I cannot put it in his name. I know I can call but was trying to eliminate having to do all that over the phone. I also noticed that they have gift cards and wonder if anyone has any experience with these.

Thanks

Candi

I'm assuming you have each registered your own credit cards for settling on board charges. I recommend you call. It won't take long - less than waiting for advice here. I call in for OBC before every cruise.

I don't have 1st hand knowledge BUT have done research on this issue, digital gift card , is the way to go .... you print out at home, it can be customized to ANY amount over $25, your cabin mate simply....goes to customer service desk on ship and they turn it into a OBC, in his name, on his account :)