How long is Mamma Mia on Allure?

I saw it a few weeks and I'm sorry but I cant remember how long it lasted. We actually watched in on two different days. The first half was an evening show and the second half later in the week was an afternoon show. I would guess that in total it lasted for close on 3 hours.

It took about 2 hours 10 mins with a 15minute interval.

Cracking show and very professional - singers are brilliant

We saw the show three times as our little granddaughter loved it.

She is walking round singing Mamma Mia to anyone who will listen!

It took about 2 hours 10 mins with a 15minute interval.

Cracking show and very professional - singers are brilliant

We saw the show three times as our little granddaughter loved it.

She is walking round singing Mamma Mia to anyone who will listen!

Sooo cute! How old is your granddaughter? My daughter is 6 years old and has seen Mamma Mia 2 times already. She'll be super excited to hear that it's on our ship (i.e. once we tell them about our cruise). She too sings the songs all the time. :D

That's great to hear that you were able to go more than once. You found it was no issue to get in by standby?

Edited by LuCruise

Mamma Mia is one of my favorites and I love musicals. I would love to see all the performances but they only let me book one in advance. Is that all I can do in advance?

We are in a Grand Suite, so I am hoping I will get to see it using my gold card privileges. Is that a correct assumption?

Mamma Mia is one of my favorites and I love musicals. I would love to see all the performances but they only let me book one in advance. Is that all I can do in advance?

We are in a Grand Suite, so I am hoping I will get to see it using my gold card privileges. Is that a correct assumption?

Me too. I've seen it 23 times to date. :D

My understanding is that you can only reserve each show once, but nothing is stopping you from trying standby for other performances. Not sure about any gold card privileges.

The theatre on Allure is HUGE. I'm sure you'll find a seat at every show.

I know that the website says that it is 2.5 hours but when we scheduled it we are seeing that it runs from 6-9:15. We have also seen that it is 2 hours 20 minutes with a 15 minute intermission. Anyone that has seen it recently can you let me know? Thanks.

It was about 2.5 hours with the intermission. The show was phenomenal. Saw it in London many years ago and then again on Quantum in February before it moved to Allure. I'll be seeing it again in just under 60 days :)