Vista Havana booking ?

lbendick

We booked the 6 day cruise on March 19 , 2017 two nights ago. At that time we had a choice of 4 HC's. We been to all three ports many times, but I really wanted to be on the Vista and in a Havana Cabana! :)

Take care of the Vista. We'll be getting on when you're crying about getting kicked off. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked 7459 which is one of the 4 Havana premium balconies ( 2 on the corners of both deck 6 and 7) and I am sooo excited! I do think it will probably be a little louder with the party going on below but I will just have to join them I guess!! Too bad I have to wait until MARCH 24TH 2018!!! :p

I booked 2 interior Havana cabins for our European cruise at the end of July. Can't wait.

Please make sure you come back and tell all of us that have to wait how it was, what worked, and what didn't. I am so ready for December 2016 and it to be my turn to try out a Havana Cabana!

Please make sure you come back and tell all of us that have to wait how it was, what worked, and what didn't. I am so ready for December 2016 and it to be my turn to try out a Havana Cabana!

Wil do!

Also John Heald posted this today:

For those who have booked Havana cabins on your Carnival Vista you are going to adore the design and the surprises we will put in each one

Meanwhile as others have been asking about children being allowed there let me just clarify this for you

Havana staterooms are sold to guests over the age of 12, meaning that all day till 5:00pm there should be no kids in the Havana pool area (outside).

Everybody including kids will be allowed in the inside area of the Havana Lounge and Bar, all day.

After 5:00pm the entire Havana area [that is Havana Lounge (inside), Havana Bar (inside), Havana Bar (outside) and Havana Pool area (outside)], is open to all guests of all ages.

More on your Carnival Vista tomorrow

Cheers

Wil do!

Also John Heald posted this today:

For those who have booked Havana cabins on your Carnival Vista you are going to adore the design and the surprises we will put in each one

Meanwhile as others have been asking about children being allowed there let me just clarify this for you

Havana staterooms are sold to guests over the age of 12, meaning that all day till 5:00pm there should be no kids in the Havana pool area (outside).

Everybody including kids will be allowed in the inside area of the Havana Lounge and Bar, all day.

After 5:00pm the entire Havana area [that is Havana Lounge (inside), Havana Bar (inside), Havana Bar (outside) and Havana Pool area (outside)], is open to all guests of all ages.

More on your Carnival Vista tomorrow

Cheers

This doesn't make me happy. I knew all were allowed after 5 but I was under the impression that Havana guests had the bar area during the day as well.

This doesn't make me happy. I knew all were allowed after 5 but I was under the impression that Havana guests had the bar area during the day as well.

I was under that impression to but as I am not in a Havana it makes me happy as I wanted to try the bar food and maybe have some speciality cocktails in the day.

I did think it was strange though that a popular Carnival bar would be off limits til 5. I guess if it is open to all they get more booze money.

• 1 month later...
I just booked 7459 which is one of the 4 Havana premium balconies ( 2 on the corners of both deck 6 and 7) and I am sooo excited! I do think it will probably be a little louder with the party going on below but I will just have to join them I guess!! Too bad I have to wait until MARCH 24TH 2018!!! :p

We booked cabin 6266 for March 24, 2018!!! Can't wait!! Stay in touch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I wanted to sail Havana Cabana Suite next February but I couldn't get one until February 2018. I got the last one on my sailing since there are only four.

Good luck. I can't wait for the reviews to start coming out.

Make that 6466!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

WE are in 6461, the matching aft wrap before you on Feb 25, 2017. I will try to take pictures and post. Carnival says that 6461 & 6466 are the biggest balconies on the ship as they are the lowest floor aft wrap! We have been in aft wrap before on the lowest floor and it is really wonderful. I really hope they have two lounge chairs on the wrap balconies as they are big enough.

I somehow managed to grab a HM wrap around on deck 6 (6461) for our April 2018 sailing.

I can't wait for the YouTube videos to start coming out from the first sailing, of these rooms, and the Havana common space!

We had booked an Ocean Suite and every couple of days I went to Carnival's website and tried to do a fake booking to see what was available. At first, there were no Havana cabins available. Then one time I looked, there it was a Havana Cabana Suite! We switched immediately for Feb 2017.

So keep on checking!

WE are in 6461, the matching aft wrap before you on Feb 25, 2017. I will try to take pictures and post. Carnival says that 6461 & 6466 are the biggest balconies on the ship as they are the lowest floor aft wrap! We have been in aft wrap before on the lowest floor and it is really wonderful. I really hope they have two lounge chairs on the wrap balconies as they are big enough.

Can't wait to meet you on that cruise. :)

This is the cabin we are booked in (6461) for April '18. I know its forever and a day away, but I would love to see any photos of the cabin from your cruise! :D

Edited by AndyT3

This is the cabin we are booked in (6461) for April '18. I know its forever and a day away, but I would love to see any photos of the cabin from your cruise! :D

We will be in 5233 on the same cruise as Atocha Shipwreck Gal and I will make sure she takes care of your cabin. :)

We will be in 5233 on the same cruise as Atocha Shipwreck Gal and I will make sure she takes care of your cabin. :)

Sounds good, thank you! :)

I'm pretty excited about being able to snag that cabin, so I'm really looking forward to it!