Jr. Suite Coastal Kitchen

briternik

I've read that Jr. Suites are now being allowed to eat in Coastal Kitchen. Can anyone tell me if it is only at dinner, or any meal? Also, is it just one time per cruise? If so, which meal would you choose?

On Oasis, only dinner. On Allure, I believe there is no access for JS right now, but will be dinner only when the new suite perks start next year.

I've read that Jr. Suites are now being allowed to eat in Coastal Kitchen. Can anyone tell me if it is only at dinner, or any meal? Also, is it just one time per cruise? If so, which meal would you choose?

I believe that you are cruising on Oasis. You can make reservations but only for dinner at Coastal Kitchen.

We sailed on Oasis last week in a JS and made reservations for 4 dinners in Costal Kitchen. Very much enjoyed the food and the service was exceptional.

Anyway to do that prior to boarding?

I did not have the Costal Kitchen has an option on my cruise planner to reserve prior to sailing. There was a letter in the stateroom from the Costal Kitchen Hostess inviting us to make reservations. I called on the first day to make reservations.

Correct, but the OP asked specifically about Coastal Kitchen.:)

Sure, but the JS passengers don't get to go to CK for lunch and breakfast. I was merely pointing out that while CK is great for dinner, there are other fine venues available to them the rest of the time

Edited by John&LaLa

YMMV . . . we were in a suite a couple of weeks ago (Oasis) and nothing on the pre-cruise planner, but no problem getting reservations on board. We did invite guests one evening (in advance via the host) and it wasn't a problem.

I'm guessing from sailing to sailing they want to keep a proper balance and that's not something that can be easily ascribed to a one sailing fits all.

My personal recommendation based on what I observed a couple of weeks ago would be to (once on board) connect with the attendant at the entrance and let them know what you'd like to schedule and they'll either help you out or let you know that they can't.

Super nice people all around in this space and they'll do all they can to accommodate.

John