How many pizzas?

denrusk

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Images/ccluk/Onboard_12_May_2010.html

CARNIVAL DREAM FUN FOOD FACTS

In the Carnival Dream’s first year of operation:-

Guests will devour 242,000 servings of Carnival’s signature dessert, the Chocolate Melting Cake, along with 346,000 pizzas and 145,200 cappuccinos

Edited by DaytonCruiser

Thanks for the responses, I was guess about 1000 a day and he said that would be one per every 4 or 5 people, wow!

I think it is down actually. Used to be 2-3 people working the pizza counter and now very often one guy who has to do everything.

as a result many people go elsewhere these days. I am not going to wait for a line of 10 people for a half hour.

I think it is down actually. Used to be 2-3 people working the pizza counter and now very often one guy who has to do everything.

as a result many people go elsewhere these days. I am not going to wait for a line of 10 people for a half hour.

Right!?! Last cruise it was ridiculous. They need several crew after 9:00, as a lot of people get an evening snack there. And the crew needs some training on how to crank them pizzas out! Slowwwwww......

The guys on the Miracle were going as fast as they could, making 4 at a time, cutting two at a time.

Only break the got was when the pizza station became an omelette station. No pizza for breakfast on that cruise.

Right!?! Last cruise it was ridiculous. They need several crew after 9:00, as a lot of people get an evening snack there. And the crew needs some training on how to crank them pizzas out! Slowwwwww......

Absoutely. Line was 20 deep at midnight on our August Valor cruise. Not worth the wait. I got the ice cream/yogurt instead - no wait. :cool: