Can I choose the beer in the mini fridge?

andnosyd

We're in a royal suite, and I remember reading somewhere that they stock it with just Heineken and Bud or something. Can I request something different or am I stuck with these?

Not sure about your specific question, but I have room steward remove stuff from our regular cabin an then I go buy the beer I want and put into frig for when I want it.

A little work, but I get exactly what I enjoy and only takes a little time.

We're in a royal suite, and I remember reading somewhere that they stock it with just Heineken and Bud or something. Can I request something different or am I stuck with these?

Ask your butler to bring you what you would like. Don't you get the free premium beverage package for being in a Royal Suite?

Ask your butler to bring you what you would like. Don't you get the free premium beverage package for being in a Royal Suite?

We do, but when our kids go to bed for the night, someone needs to stay in the room with them, and sitting on the balcony having a decent beer sounds like a nice way to do it.

Hi andnosyd,

You should be contacted pre cruise and you can request your spirits in the room and request what you want in your beer/soda set up.

General rule seems to be if it is in the premium package they will sort it for you. Our butler was quite concerned that we had requested some beers in the classic package and took time to explain to us our options. Be reasonable, though, we have found on some cruises that general availability of some brands can be limited. Usually you will get exactly what you want but just occasionally a specific brand will be missing.

Also in Michael's Club, they will quickly find out your preferences and you will receive fantastic service.

If this is your first RS experience you are in for a treat! Enjoy your cruise!

Great, thank you. It's been a long time since we've been in a Royal suite, our first was our honeymoon 10 years ago way before they rolled out all of these upper suite benefits. Can I exchange the liquor too for wine? Not much of a liquor drinker...

...no problem at all. We have also swapped for fortified wines such as Martini or Port.

We usually dine fairly early and will often ask the butler to leave us some prawns or a cheese plate which we keep in the chiller. Really nice later evening, with a nice port on the balcony!

Have a really great cruise, your butler will look after you, can't wait for our next cruise!

...no problem at all. We have also swapped for fortified wines such as Martini or Port.

We usually dine fairly early and will often ask the butler to leave us some prawns or a cheese plate which we keep in the chiller. Really nice later evening, with a nice port on the balcony!

Have a really great cruise, your butler will look after you, can't wait for our next cruise!

That is good news and good to know.