CPAP info please

BonnieSte

However if you contact the special needs dept they will help with this...been there done that !

I haven't read your other replies, but if your CPAP uses distilled water, Special needs will supply it saving you from lugging it onboard.

I know everyone is different and you just started using yours recently, but I did away with the humidifying attachment within a week of starting my use. I have not missed it or needed it in the last 5 years.

I bring my own bright orange extension cord 10 ft. as most ships I have been on have the electrical outlet by the vanity and not near the beds. (I have read/heard about the ridiculously long extension cords the ship tends to supply via special needs services). I unplug the machine every morning and store the cords in the small space under the bedside table.

No matter what you decide (humidifying unit or not) I hope you have a great time and great sleep with your CPAP machine.