royal caribbean web site

For the first time in days I have gotten past the "book now" screen to actually see cabin category prices, and have been able to go in and see the cabin available. Worked this morning and just now. I haven't gone further to try and do the booking, as I am only looking at the moment. It may still be intermittent. I have also completely shut down the laptop overnight, which I did try other times also, but maybe that cleared something this time?

They must be losing heaps. Or travel agents are gaining heaps. Hope it starts working better for everyone.

Edited by goodycruising

For the first time in days I have gotten past the "book now" screen to actually see cabin category prices, and have been able to go in and see the cabin available. Worked this morning and just now. I haven't gone further to try and do the booking, as I am only looking at the moment. It may still be intermittent. I have also completely shut down the laptop overnight, which I did try other times also, but maybe that cleared something this time?

They must be losing heaps. Or travel agents are gaining heaps. Hope it starts working better for everyone.

I imagine there are plenty of lost sales to the other cruise lines or as you say those persistent enough have got a TA to get their booking for them.

Celebrity's AU site was similarly unable to make bookings on for a couple of weeks in the past year.

They didn't seem to notice - for the first week you just got the standard 'something must be wrong with your computer' response from them.

They do make the majority of their business through TAs, so the public site is seen as little more than a convenience for their sales division.

For about the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to get into my reservation - luckily I had already done the online checkin just a few weeks ago.

But I'm not able to book any excursions or add packages etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22-Jan-2015 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

10-Jan-2014 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

03-Feb-2012 Rhapsody Of The Seas 3 Night Sampler Cruise

For about the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to get into my reservation - luckily I had already done the online checkin just a few weeks ago.

But I'm not able to book any excursions or add packages etc....

It is more possible revenue lost for them, I can only suggest persistence.:D

It is more possible revenue lost for them, I can only suggest persistence.:D

Yeah, it's pretty bad for such a large company to have such an unstable site for this long.

I could understand if the website was issues for a day or 2 but to still have issues for weeks? Surely it can't be that hard to fix?

& at this time of year too!

I had already booked some specialty dining & 1 excursion at least! Was looking into booking some more stuff but can be done onboard I guess.

Yeah, it's pretty bad for such a large company to have such an unstable site for this long.

I could understand if the website was issues for a day or 2 but to still have issues for weeks? Surely it can't be that hard to fix?

& at this time of year too!

I had already booked some specialty dining & 1 excursion at least! Was looking into booking some more stuff but can be done onboard I guess.

Yes, very frustrating, if you really want it (excursion or the like), you can always call them up and book it in, just have your booking number and such handy.:D