royal caribbean web site

Is anyone else having troubles with RCL web site. I have booked a cruise and paid for it, yet my future cruises on their site shows no such booking, travel agent say there computer shows our cruise . Have emailed RCL but no reply. Haven't had this problem before as this is our 16th cruise I know how the system works. Just thought I'd ask .

I was told that many cruise lines update computers Sunday morning between 12am USA EST and 6am. Clears out the completed cruises and allows updates. You can't book new or update. I would not worry, mine does not show either.:(

Have you read any of the other 50 odd threads on this, and that would be in the last few weeks? Go back over the last couple of years and it is a continual complaint here on cruise critic. The site works a lot of the time. Lately, there has a been a major upgrade and new look. Your TA should know this is an issue.

one of the recent threads on here, heaps more on the royal caribbean part of Cruise Critic. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2263342

Edited by goodycruising

I have been trying to book specialty dining and also book My Time dining times for the Explorer for weeks now. Sometimes you can book these things months ahead but for the Explorer 3 nighter, it doesnt look like they are going to open up the bookings online. :confused:

Log on to the website, then click on 'Before You Board' (along the top) then 'On-line Check in' (on the right) put in your reservation no. then click 'check in on line' if you want to see the whole reservation click on (at the top) 'Exit & View Reservation'. There it is.:D The website has had this issue for weeks. I did receive an email back from RCCL and they said to go through this rigamarole, plus plenty of posts have been posting this procedure. Quite silly really.

Edited by pippin10

Hi all - opportune posting - as I was meaning to post - I cannot even get a log in - I go through the whole system to set up a log in and then tells me cannot assist at this time - I have been trying to get a log in account for months now for February 2016 cruise - and no luck - have tried emailing RCI as it indicates this is what I must do - but have not heard back and that was over 3 weeks ago..not sure what my next move is, any suggestions from anyone - this will be my first RCI cruise - and so far their log in is a complete failure...:( cheers V.

I really don't understand why Royal have a "contact us button" and never email you back, and I mean never,ever. Not only bad manners but very frustrating !

K

Maybe you're unlucky. I used the form last week to check on DH's C&A number and have it added to our booking and I had a reply within a day or so. I must admit my request was not complex though.

Well that was novel.... When I logged in to C&A I can see my next cruise (in 97 days) but it says it is an 8 day Southern Caribbean one :eek: Luckily when I click through to the reservation itself all is well. Just wasn't sure how I was going to explain the DH that we needed to fly to the US :D

Edited by Aussieflyer

Well that was novel.... When I logged in to C&A I can see my next cruise (in 97 days) but it says it is an 8 day Southern Caribbean one :eek: Luckily when I click through to the reservation itself all is well. Just wasn't sure how I was going to explain the DH that we needed to fly to the US :D

I've had that same issue for a while. My local cruise it tells me is actually a 5 day one in Asia.

Luckily I know not to put a lot of faith in what they display online!

• 1 month later...

And they are still having issues with their website. It is one poor site, lots of inconsistencies and even spelling mistakes!

Regularly get the error 'cannot retrieve our booking'. Phoned them up and RCI agree they have problems but rest assure our booking is fine.

Hope the ship is better!