Difference In Benefits JS vs GS - Radiance OTS 2017

Hi All,

I'm a little confused about what the difference in benefits will be in 2017 on Radiance between Junior Suites and Grand Suites. When I look at the brochure for the enhanced Suite program that begins in 2016, it looks like it doesn't apply to Radiance, only Quantum and Oasis class ships.

So in 2017, can I expect any differences between JS and GS other than what they are now?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I'm a little confused about what the difference in benefits will be in 2017 on Radiance between Junior Suites and Grand Suites. When I look at the brochure for the enhanced Suite program that begins in 2016, it looks like it doesn't apply to Radiance, only Quantum and Oasis class ships.

So in 2017, can I expect any differences between JS and GS other than what they are now?

Thanks.

Royal has not announced a timeline for rolling out their enhanced suite benefits to other ships so of now it is the same difference in benefits.

...So in 2017, can I expect any differences between JS and GS other than what they are now?

Thanks.

From what I can tell from the new suite program brochure, the GS will have everything that the JS has. A couple of additions to the JS, such as bottled water and dinner in Coastal Kitchen, also apply to the GS.

From what I can tell from the new suite program brochure, the GS will have everything that the JS has. A couple of additions to the JS, such as bottled water and dinner in Coastal Kitchen, also apply to the GS.

Bob, do you have a copy of the new brochure that you can post?

Thanks in advance!

. Does the bottled water in suites apply to JS's fleet wide? Thanks!