1 night stay close to FLL- reasonable price

Redsfan

I booked it thru a Canadian travel agency and the resort fee and tax is included in that price. I checked all the transportation services and it'll cost about $60 from FLL to hotel and 60$ from hotel to POM. We'll use airmiles to rent car so i think it'll still be cheaper unless you can recommend something?

Thank you.

I think you have a good plan!

It is a great resort for families.

I booked it thru a Canadian travel agency and the resort fee and tax is included in that price. I checked all the transportation services and it'll cost about $60 from FLL to hotel and 60$ from hotel to POM. We'll use airmiles to rent car so i think it'll still be cheaper unless you can recommend something?

Thank you.

I think you have a good plan!

It is a great resort for families.

Given that great rate (hardly more than the resort fee and taxes alone!), I agree that this is a good plan. Renting a car using airmiles and only paying $20 for parking (or splurging for valet parking at $25 :p) makes perfect sense. Have a good cruise and enjoy your day in Sunny Isles!

• 1 month later...

Thank you.

Call the hotel, when I have used them they had a van. The driver Carlos was very friendly and affordable.