O'Sheehan's menu

Tinknock50

Anyone have a copy of the O'Sheehan's menu on the Jewel?

O'Sheehans is the same on every ship, so if you've seen ONE O'Sheehans menu, you've more than likely seen them all!

Edited by cliffd64

Just got of the Star a few weeks ago. It as different. Had Nachos with Jalepenos as an app. They also have dinner specials. Had Prime Rib there one night and Lamb Chops another. Both were excellent.

Sounds like it is getting even better.

Did it tend to be crowded there?

Sounds like it is getting even better.

Did it tend to be crowded there?

I was just on the Breakaway & loved O'Sheehans. It does get crowded on port days as the main restaurants are closed for lunch & O'Sheehans & the buffet are your options.

Try the chicken tenders. I ate them for lunch 3 days in a row! I always got a double order with french fries & they were delish.

The chicken pot pie was full of chicken & the mozzarella sticks were also great. They had prime rib one night as a special (very good) & fried chicken another night (excellent). Hubby liked the fish & chips as the batter was light & crispy with excellent fish. Tried the wings too & we recommend them.

Had breakfast there once & it was good -not great but good. I actually laughed when I my plate came because the food looked like a mini breakfast. Everything was small in size.

Try everything -we thought the food was great.

I know some complain about the help in this restaurant, but each time we went everyone was smiling & very nice.

If you like ice cream, the sundaes they make (an extra $4) are more than enough for 2 to share & really good.

The menu posted looks like the same one we had on the Breakaway. Not sure if other ships differ. I'm guessing it will be close to the same no matter the ship.

Enjoy your trip & O'Sheehans.

The one shown there seems to me to be the same as the one on my Jewel Cruise in September.

They have a different nightly dinner special.

I enjoyed both the chicken pot pie and the meat loaf.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Dennis

Edited by Urban trekker

This is not true. The Escape menu is very different.

6&8

As The Escape is new and has just come out , the comment applies to the rest of the fleet. The menu and specials are usually very much the same. The Escape has different menus for nearly ALL it's dining venues, including the specialty restaurants.

No worries, hope that was helpful.

We had the:

• Thai Chili wings - Tasty, we enjoyed them (and we're particular on wings)
  • Black-and-blue burger - decent, not very big, nothing to write home about, but I'd order again
  • Classic Poutine - not bad, I enjoyed it, but poorly defined cheese curds and no squeak (I know the real deal, haven't always been an Atlantan)
  • Caesar Salad w/ Chicken - small, grilled chicken strips on a few piece of romaine, we laughed about it, but okay for a snack (it is an appetized after all)
  • Express Breakfast -- unexceptional, same sort of stuff as found at the buffet but a more pleasant environment
  • Country Platter Breakfast - I had the scrambled eggs, again same sort of stuff as at the buffet but here someone brings it to you. Decent but unexceptional.

So, do they still have the specials for dinner--prime rib, fried chicken?

I just got off the Star on 10/19....O'Sheehans still have specials for lunch and dinner.....I saw Prime Rib one night and also rack of Lamb during another nite...the one item thay don't have anymore is Chicken Pot Pie.

I just got off the Star on 10/19....O'Sheehans still have specials for lunch and dinner.....I saw Prime Rib one night and also rack of Lamb during another nite...the one item thay don't have anymore is Chicken Pot Pie.

That is so strange. It was their most popular item :eek: