waited 3 years to single digit dance

emod20

Wow, did you have your cruise booked that 3 years? Anyway glad your under 10 days, know you must be uber excited. Have a fantastic time.

No my wife has been going through breast cancer for the second time. She is almost done with treatment we just booked in sept. To celebrate. Figure she deserves a cruise. And I was supposed to retire couple years ago but need to work one more year so it will help me get a break to make the final year. One thing I am sure of it will be fun and we won't lose weight like some that complain about the food.

You two deserve this cruise ... HAVE FUN !!!!:D

PS You may want to do what DH and I do - tell family at home that we don't need any bad news while on the cruise if there's nothing I can do about it. DH has some health problems and a cruise it the only thing we really do for fun. They don't need to rain on my parade with things out of my control.

Edited by summersigh

No my wife has been going through breast cancer for the second time. She is almost done with treatment we just booked in sept. To celebrate. Figure she deserves a cruise. And I was supposed to retire couple years ago but need to work one more year so it will help me get a break to make the final year. One thing I am sure of it will be fun and we won't lose weight like some that complain about the food.

My dw was diagnosed with breast cancer 3/14 and we took a cruise after she finished all her chemo and radiation in 11/14. We took it easy but just enjoyed beening away from everything. Hope yall have the best of times. Will keep her in our prayers. Have a great time. :)