LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Love the pink fedoras on the bartenders. They must belong to PINK BOA CRUISERS!

BILL

Bill I was thinking the same thing lol. The photos are wonderful Chris thanks the live thread. Looking forward to the second part of your cruise. Take care Anne

Wishing you a great night Chris.

What are you up to tomorrow? Just staying on-board?

CHEERS!

Hopefully they would let you stay on board, but was thinking you had to check back in with the doctor. Maybe you'll get a little faster cheaper internet in port. Do you know if they'll dock at terminal 2? I think we could easily walk there from our hotel, except for traffic...

Thanks for the great live review! Was the bar show listed in the Patter and offered more than once per cruise?

Hope you calm seas for your next cruise.

I was wondering also how often do they perform this type of show? Don't want to miss it.

It was offered on this cruise twice, once on each sea day at 2:30 pm. I will find out for sure but I imagine it will be the same for the next leg of the cruise

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Wishing you a great night Chris.

What are you up to tomorrow? Just staying on-board?

CHEERS!

Yep staying on board. The burns are healing up well so to go to the clinic would be a waste of time and money in my opinion

Chris... Question about back to back cruises. Do you stay onboard, or disembark? Is it possible to retain the same cabin?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

I will have to go through customs but then can get back on the ship. I would have loved to retain the same cabin but pricing was high on the 7 night and the balconies never came down to a level that I felt was a decent price to upgrade.

Hi Chris, I'm really enjoying your review and your pictures are fantastic. Happy to hear your burns are healing nicely. Looking forward to the next leg of your b2b. Hope you will be able to get in the water at some of your next ports.

Looked like the bartenders liked the pink fedoras. They looked so festive.

Good morning friends and welcome to day six of LIVE from Regal Princess. Meet up in the Symphony Dining Room at 10:15 to go through customs and then hopefully right back on the ship! :) Will be trying to get photos today of some of the things I missed on the 5 nighter but got plenty of time on this one too :)

We're in Fort Lauderdale for now

1e3fb520da0349fcf284a3aa74a6e1ea.jpg

7434499235296cae113573853a0095fb.jpg

5693cc979df361a9963cbcf7de97d519.jpg

f96cd929afb0d39b5550dfb94aeabdfe.jpg

Chris - Love following along on your cruise.....I must say this is the first cruise that I've been on and will not "gain weight"! Will be sailing on the Regal in a few weeks. If possible, could you take a picture of the nightly main course menu page for us. We are trying to decide which nights to make dinner reservations for the Crown Grill! What are your plans for your day in St. Maartin? Enjoy this week and thanks again for taking us all along with you!

Chris - Love following along on your cruise.....I must say this is the first cruise that I've been on and will not "gain weight"! Will be sailing on the Regal in a few weeks. If possible, could you take a picture of the nightly main course menu page for us. We are trying to decide which nights to make dinner reservations for the Crown Grill! What are your plans for your day in St. Maartin? Enjoy this week and thanks again for taking us all along with you!

Good morning :) In St. Martin we have a group doing at beach day at the Holland House Hotel. Thank you for reminding about menus. I have some time here so probably can post some of them

I see a possible tropical storm for the Eastern Caribbean this week; should we be concerned?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be till we get some more concrete info on the storm. Way too early to tell what effects will be felt if any