LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

The Crab Shack dinner was a lot of fun. Just go hungry!!!

It's held in a roped off area off the Horizon Court but only on certain nights. Cost is 20 dollars per person. Here are some photos, will post the menu either tomorrow or Saturday

bd34c0c7389e7a24dab2f5013e893c1c.jpg

a1e4e67aaa9f57dfaf7c8711971439d2.jpg

73cb9c59c810856fb3485ad3f75102d2.jpg

Popcorn shrimp appetizers and Manhattan clam chowder are automatic with a meal

703cc15239c442ff4e7c9fa22e185109.jpg

72f6c4695a46fad60b7925082126b66f.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

We were in L207, the forward elevators are close, but the buffet is pretty far and past the pool area that is often wet, so you need to be careful walking. We spent a lot of time at the Outrigger Bar and that was a long walk. There are a lot of chairs to stop and rest along the way if needed.

Beth

Thank you so much for your answer Beth!

Good morning friends and welcome to day eleven of LIVE from Regal Princess! Two days at sea before we arrive back in Fort Lauderdale. Today was be some exploring and relaxing.

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

A few photos from last night I forgot to post since I was very tired and wanted to get to bed

Crab Shack menu

da59b6c4710a27a844d83aeabc427970.jpg

b2614d8681d7673eac7448becfd5aac1.jpg

A little bartender entertainment as the Sea View Bar

397c92f28edbdf6204123d0ea8a7fa8e.jpg

54da89cbddebab755dba275ddbd2f302.jpg

3aa91bdc4fcf4688ffd74dc1b3379bd8.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris' date='

I am planning special events on the Regal for our sailing in December. Can you tell me which nights they did the Formal nights, when they offered the Pub lunch and Fondue? Thanks so much.

Wonderful thread![/quote']

Formal nights are Tuesday and Friday(tonight). Pub lunch is today as well. I will try to find out about Fondue.

I'm trying to convince hubby to try the crab shack. He does 't enjoy "working to eat his food" as he puts it. Do they at least have them sliced open in places' date=' or is it all cracking to open them?[/quote']

You have to crack them about they give you tools and I found it not difficult at all to crack them open

Hi Bugsy. We are leaving tomorrow for a week on the Regal, and are in the midst of packing. I don't know if I have time to read your whole thread, but I will fit it in between running around the house getting ready.

I have two quick questions - 1. Do they supply a bar of soap in the shower or is it liquid? I hate liquid, and would bring a bar if they only supply liquid. But every ounce counts when filling one suitcase, so it would be nice to bring something else.

2. Princess allows one bottle of wine brought on board per adult? Is that right? I get the cruise lines mixed up.

Thanks a lot

Hi Redlats ... We are all looking for some one to take up the LIVE reporting. Perhaps your Roll Call could add some up to the minute posts .... Always find roll calls die a sudden death once the ship has sailed normally.

We have usually found soap on the side of the sink but gel in the shower. Nothing stopping you asking for a second bar of soap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Bugsy. We are leaving tomorrow for a week on the Regal, and are in the midst of packing. I don't know if I have time to read your whole thread, but I will fit it in between running around the house getting ready.

I have two quick questions - 1. Do they supply a bar of soap in the shower or is it liquid? I hate liquid, and would bring a bar if they only supply liquid. But every ounce counts when filling one suitcase, so it would be nice to bring something else.

2. Princess allows one bottle of wine brought on board per adult? Is that right? I get the cruise lines mixed up.

Thanks a lot

Yes, bar soap is provided. There is also a dispenser in the shower containing shower gel and a shampoo/conditioner combo.

I think the wine policy is printed on your luggage tags.

Beth

...2. Princess allows one bottle of wine brought on board per adult? Is that right? I get the cruise lines mixed up...
One bottle of wine per adult of drinking age can be brought on board corkage free if consumed in your cabin. Additional bottles can be brought on board with a $15 corkage fee and they can be brought to the DR's with no additional corkage fee.

Hi Redlats ... We are all looking for some one to take up the LIVE reporting....
I would, but we have not gone on enough Princess cruises to get free internet, and the only time I ever used internet on a ship (to pay a bill on time), it took ten minutes of delay time to get through at $1 per minute or whatever it was. So we treat cruises as a chance to get away from computers.

(thanks for answering my soap question, btw)

Edited by Redlats