LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Thank you for taking the time to produce such an amazing review and beautiful photographs - we arrive at Hyatt Regency Pier 66 two weeks today and board the Regal for 14 day b2b on 29th November - your review has absolutely heightened our excitement and anticipation.

Thank you. :)

Chris thanks again for all your hard work in putting this together for us to enjoy, your information is outstanding.

Princess should pay you or given you this cruise for free. They don't realize how much your words will determine someone to try this cruise or not. Words on cruise critic goes a long way

Keep up the great review

Some great photos from last night .. My only surprise was the theatre which seems no bigger than other ships. Just the one level it seems from the photos. No circle level?

It's been a huge undertaking Chris to take us all along on your cruise. Congratulations on keeping the thread updated and interesting.

It will make an interesting journal for you to look back on too. So many new virtual friends ... I feel I should have a tan line too.

All the very best .. Hope it's not long before you are back at sea.

I can't commit to a 'live' thread but I will certainly send a couple of posts when we sail in January.

Safe travels home.

Some great photos from last night .. My only surprise was the theatre which seems no bigger than other ships. Just the one level it seems from the photos. No circle level?

It's been a huge undertaking Chris to take us all along on your cruise. Congratulations on keeping the thread updated and interesting.

It will make an interesting journal for you to look back on too. So many new virtual friends ... I feel I should have a tan line too.

All the very best .. Hope it's not long before you are back at sea.

I can't commit to a 'live' thread but I will certainly send a couple of posts when we sail in January.

Safe travels home.

The Princess theater has 2 levels. You can enter from decks 6 or 7.

The seating capacity in the Princess Theater on the Royal was increased from about 750 on the Grand class ships to about 1,000. On the Regal seats were removed to add an aisle along the wall on either side so the capacity on the Regal will be somewhat less than on the Royal.

Along with many others, I want to thank you for all the time and effort it took to allow us to be involved in your vacation. The pictures are wonderful and will help when we board on the 29th for 7 days. Out of all our cruises, Princess is still the favorite and I can't wait to experience this big, beautiful ship. Safe travels and maybe we'll meet someday on another Princess sailing.

Hello friends! I will be joining friends soon for dinner at Crown Grill, pictures to follow. I will say this... this is my first ever cruises on Regal Princess, it certainly won't be my last :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Chris, we are sailing on the Regal on 12/6 for the first time!

Sadly the journey is coming to an end and I will be headed home tomorrow morning. But the review is not over yet as I will be giving out my overall grades and opinions so stay tuned as LIVE from Regal Princess will enter post cruise tomorrow. Off to dinner and then a farewell get together for drinks at Crooners!

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Hi Bugsy:

Many thanks for the photos and comments from the Regal which we board next week. Having been on Royal and Regal previously, your review brought back many fond memories.One question remains though, Embarkation!! What was your experience with boarding at Terminal 2 from the time you arrived at the pier, to entering the hall to pick up documents. We are Platinum, knowing the separate entrance, still took a very long time, arriving at 11"00AM. Glad you had a wonderful time

The Kids