City Cruise Terminal / CPS Car Parking

Big Foot

Hello,

I will be travelling on Oriana on 5th December, departing from the City Cruise Terminal at Southampton & have booked my car in with CPS car parking.

I have only ever departed from the City Cruise Terminal with Royal Caribbean where I have parked myself & had to walk to the Terminal.

My question is, do CPS operate the same procedure when departing from the City Cruise Terminal as they do when departing from The Ocean Terminal & Mayflower.

Just wanted to know if you drive up, unload & they park your car as normal or if there is another procedure?

Any information greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Joan

We found CPS excellent but have nothing else to compare it with. We arrived at the docks and were signposted by some chap at the gates. We parked the car in a line as directed by the CPS staff very near the side of the ship.We waited approx 30 mins in the car then drove round to the parking bay immediately by the ship. We removed our bags which were taken away by the staff, had the car photographed and handed over the keys. The next time we saw our bags they were outside the cabin. Upon disembarkation we opted to carry off our own cases for an early start. The carpark where the cars are stored is literally a couple of hundred yards from the ship. Brilliant.My other half was impressed with the service and that takes a lot. Totally stress free.

The CPS procedure at City terminal is the same as the other terminals. Just display your CPS paper and they will direct you to the car handover area.

As you will be returning to the Mayflower terminal your car will be waiting for you there.

Brian