Liberty of the Seas - Family Promenade Stateroom

We just booked a Family Promenade room on the Liberty, specifically stateroom 8307. I have been trying to find a picture of the layout but have been unsuccessful. I found a layout of the Oceanview, but it does not seem to match what I am seeing on youtube for promenade rooms. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one and some actual photos of what our room might look like?

Thanks

Jessica

We have room 8607 booked on Freedom this January. I have done many searches on photos and videos and believe that the Freedom and Liberty rooms are almost identical. So, there are definitely videos on You Tube of Freedom of the Seas Family Promenade rooms if you search for them and they should give you a very good idea of what your actual room will look like. And, in fact, I believe there are some videos of Liberty FP rooms as well.

We just booked a Family Promenade room on the Liberty, specifically stateroom 8307. I have been trying to find a picture of the layout but have been unsuccessful. I found a layout of the Oceanview, but it does not seem to match what I am seeing on youtube for promenade rooms. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one and some actual photos of what our room might look like?

Thanks

Jessica

We'll be in 7307 in a few weeks! :D

Thanks

Jessica

We gave this room booked for May 2016, when are you going?

That is right underneath us. We aren't travelling until the end of August. I would love to hear what you think of the room when you get back.[/quote

I'd be glad to let you know! :D

Beautiful photos!

Edited by Ladysilver

How many people are you going to have in the room?

5: Me, my hubby, my mom & sister & our 14 yr old. Its cheaper than 2 rooms and we don't mind sharing the bathroom. Plus, it has a tub which I am super excited about

We stayed in 8307 on Freedom last year and loved it! The pics you have are pretty much bang on and I'd imagine Freedom and Liberty would be the same cabins. Love the space and view of the Promenade. Going next month on Majesty in 2 tiny Interior's lol, that should be fun.

We had the family Promenade 7307 on Liberty back in 2014. One of the best cabins, with tons of room. Huge walk in closet. We had 5 people in there with no problems.

That's the cabin we'll have in a month! There's just 3 of us. Can't wait! :D

• 1 month later...