No smart casual nights?

tingyyy

If Jen is also Hawaian shirt attired then I see no issue. If she has put in the effort to look special then by not doing the same I think you are taking her for granted.

If the wife tries to look her best and takes pride in herself & her old man doesn't bother I think it says something.

Shoe on the other foot. Every time you get dressed up for a night out wanting it to be a special occasion she turns up in an old T-shirt and a pair of shorts with hair all over the place. At what point do give up? I appreciate giving up might mean you ditching the threads, putting on a few pounds, not shaving and letting your hair go wild rather than leaving her. But all the same.

If a woman likes to dress up it seems right that her partner do the same for her.

Henry :)

??? How is a Hawaiian shirt ranked with the rags you're talking about? I'll agree wholeheartedly with you about dressing in similar dress code with the partner, but I think you and I are off on the wrong foot.

Edited by johnjen

Are crop pants casual or smart casual as long as the blouse is decent (no tee shirt).

Well first, there really isn't a 'smart casual' any longer that we've experienced. And of course each to their own, but I personally wouldn't wear a t-shirt of any kind to the MDR on a RC cruise. The wife wore nice slacks, ankle length on our first night, which is typicallly the most casual night of the cruise due to the potential of late arriving luggage etc.

On another note, we did, as well as others, wear our Halloween costumes on the 31st, Sat night. It was a fun night in the MDR. :D

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin