Best Junior Suites on Allure?

ramanda

Hi everyone,

Am trying to figure out which would be the quietest location for a junior suite on the Allure where I would hear the least amount of noise from above or from the adjoining rooms. Also, I read that starboard is the best side of the ship and that the lower decks, specifically deck 8 is the best but towards the back? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Stay away from deck 14 just to be safe. I other than that they would all be quiet. Avoid connecting rooms.

All JS's on Allure are all located midship. Take a look at the deck plans and you can see that some that are on the "hump" have larger balconies.

Personally I would pick one on deck 7, 8 or 9 for its proximity to a lot of the different venues. If you spend a lot of time on the pool deck you might enjoy deck 13.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=08&shipCode=AL&shipProfile=1622&sailDate=1151106&hasNavigation=false

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We typically stay on Deck 8, port side. Last one we stayed in was 8244.

It's on central park and no rooms directly across the hall so less foot traffic.

8236-8244 and 8636-8644 have larger balconies since they're on the 'hump'.

Next time I would avoid rooms with adjoining doors, since we noticed more noise from the room next door. I believe more sound comes from under the door.