What are the shuttle companies providing services from MIA to port Miami?

seeseen

Can't specifically answer your question, as, first, I don't know any shuttles that have a fixed schedule, rather, they are arranged when you need them. And, it is cheaper and easier to take cab- $27 fixed rate, for the cab, or SUV or van taxi if you a larger group.

If you are talking the cruise line transfers, they also don't have a schedule, generally speaking, they go when full, or when everybody expected to arrive in a given time frame has arrived. That "given timeframe" depends on pax's flight schedules.

So if the ship arrived the port at 8 am. Is it possible for me to arrive at MIA at around 10 am if I take the cruise line transfers?

Most ships arrive before 8:00 AM.

If your ship arrived to port at 8:00 AM you probably would not make it to Miami at 10:00 AM.

What time is your flight?

Keith

We are travelling with two kids and not planning on taking the car seats. So we can only take the transfer buses. So we are concerned whether we would arrive in time.

Get off the ship promptly. Grab a taxi. You will make your flight.

We are travelling with two kids and not planning on taking the car seats. So we can only take the transfer buses. So we are concerned whether we would arrive in time.

That was important additional info!

What time does your cruise line allow for flights and cruise line transfers?

cruise ship shuttle will probably not take you that early

I would ask on the cruise line forum but usually they tell you to book flights after 12 noon

I would look for as private shuttle or car service that have car seats for the kids

Can't specifically answer your question, as, first, I don't know any shuttles that have a fixed schedule, rather, they are arranged when you need them. And, it is cheaper and easier to take cab- $27 fixed rate, for the cab, or SUV or van taxi if you a larger group.

If you are talking the cruise line transfers, they also don't have a schedule, generally speaking, they go when full, or when everybody expected to arrive in a given time frame has arrived. That "given timeframe" depends on pax's flight schedules.

question.. DW and I will be coming into Miami on 1/26.. was told on THAT day there is a marathon going on. Carnival passes are $16 pp each way. should I try to get a cab, or be safe and go carnival? thanks:):)

question.. DW and I will be coming into Miami on 1/26.. was told on THAT day there is a marathon going on. Carnival passes are $16 pp each way. should I try to get a cab, or be safe and go carnival? thanks:):)

1/26/2016?

That's a Tuesday:confused:

There's a marathon on a Tuesday?