Entertainment on Escape

mvh

What entertainment do you need reservations for on the Escape? Do you need to make reservations for the comedians like on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas?

Do they have some sort of entertainment every night, such as comedians or variety shows (hypnotist, magicians etc)? If so, do they all need reservations?

The only entertainment I see is the two Broadway shows and the Supper Club. That seems a little light, please tell me there is more to do at night.

You can book tickets for the Broadway shows in the Escape Theater, Million Dollar Quartet, and After Midnight. Complimentary.

For the Record in the supper club is a dinner show and can be booked for a fee. As well as Wine Lovers, the musical, which is a lunchtime show in the supper club on sea days (also for an additional fee).

Comedy show in Headliners can be booked once you are onboard the ship. You can reserve a seat for one night, and standby for other shows. Early shows are family oriented. Late night shows are adult oriented.

Lots and Lots of entertainment throughout the ship in the various lounges and clubs. All free. All walk-in (no reservations).

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the speedy and precise response - exactly what I was looking for as I create my schedule on an excel spreadsheet! :)

I do that to! I use an Excel sheet for packing and well as a schedule.

I have the cells backgrounded in light blue when the ship is at see and at green when at land.

You can reserve shows 90 days out on line (100 days if you are in the Haven). Just go to Explore and Plan on the NCL website under entertainment. You can only book for whoever is in your room. so, everyone in all the other rooms need to do the same thing.

What happens if I don't show up for one of the shows I reserved? I booked a few just in case other things pop up. Is there a penalty if I don't cancel or can I just not show up?

Nothing happens to you, but as a basic courtesy to others, it would be better if you cancel ahead of time so someone else can book.

How do I reserve the other shows (like the comedy shows for instance) once on the ship?

You can reserve at the box office outside the theater. You should do so as soon as the box office opens on the first day. Seats fill up quick, but towards the end of the cruise you usually can get in through stand by.

We saw all the shows twice. And the comedian show a few times throughout the week .

How do I reserve the other shows (like the comedy shows for instance) once on the ship?

The easiest way is using the touch screens throughout the public areas. Pull up the show, scan your room key, and you are booked. Don't waste your time standing in the box office line. Use the technology. Touchscreens. Room TV. iConcierge phone app.

The easiest way is using the touch screens throughout the public areas. Pull up the show, scan your room key, and you are booked. Don't waste your time standing in the box office line. Use the technology. Touchscreens. Room TV. iConcierge phone app.
Could you then technically use the iConcierge phone app while you're waiting around from 1045-1130 am in the embarkation waiting room? Or do they not officially open things up till boarding starts.

Could you then technically use the iConcierge phone app while you're waiting around from 1045-1130 am in the embarkation waiting room? Or do they not officially open things up till boarding starts.

Yes. We have done this twice out of Miami. We sit in the terminal messaging each other through iConcierge while waiting to board the ship.