Esta

yorkyred

Hi guys, we still have our family Esta valid until next June. Are we ok with it as is or do we need to change anything such as our first day address in the U.S given its a hotel in Miami this time ?

We change the address on the esta and then we reprint it. We do this because when we fly with United from Ediburgh they always ask for where we are staying and then put it into their system. That way both the esta and United have the same address so as not to cause confusion at Newark.We won't have to change anything next April though as we have the same flight number and address in Miami before Eclipse transatlantic.

We change the address on the esta and then we reprint it. We do this because when we fly with United from Ediburgh they always ask for where we are staying and then put it into their system. That way both the esta and United have the same address so as not to cause confusion at Newark.We won't have to change anything next April though as we have the same flight number and address in Miami before Eclipse transatlantic.

... and, believe me, you do NOT want to confuse the ESTA system.

You say a FAMILY Esta, never knew that existed. I believe each adult has to have an Esta at least that's what we have always had, they used too be free now they cost $14 valid for two years.

You may now apply for multiple ESTAs as a group, rather than one at a time. I assumed that this is what the OP meant.

I got my ESTA almost 2 years ago, have traveled from the UK to the U.S. 31 times since (for work), to many different cities and hotels - and *never* changed the address. So no, it's not needed. The airline captures your address when you check in for your flight and that's it.

... and, believe me, you do NOT want to confuse the ESTA system.

You may now apply for multiple ESTAs as a group, rather than one at a time. I assumed that this is what the OP meant.

Yes sorry, it was a group Esta, think I'm just going to leave it as it is given others have had no problems