Allure westbound TA rude pax

jonbgd

So this is a situation we have never seen and hope we wont again.

Im also not pointing fingers at any nationality, as I saw some rude Americans as well, especially in the guest service line:eek:

But an interesting side note. The other couple we sat with, his father was actually part of the Great Escape. The movie that starred Steve McQueen.

His father is still alive and actually attended the veteran reunion last year at the German prison camp museum in Poland(I think). Something like the reunion of Pearl Harbor they use to do.

We were also on this cruise and I agree this was the rudest bunch of passengers we have ever encountered. The pushing and shoving was terrible. We are not new to cruising and have taken at least 10 transatlantics. We are presently booked on the Harmony, for next years T.A. and are seriously considering canceling.

The lines for almost everything were terrible and MTD is not handle correctly. If you have a reservation for the same time and table every night, you should not have to stand in line and wait every night, sometimes up to 20 minutes. The Allure is just not a well run ship.

People seem to love Captain Johnny but maybe he should spend more time supervising and less on socializing. :(

I dunno about that. There was one female suite guest on this particular cruise--a well seasoned RCI cruiser--who fits the bill. It mightn't have been her but it sure sounds like something she would say and do. :( I'm glad to say however that the overwhelming majority of Ds, D+s, and Pinnacles on the Allure TA were wonderful people and we enjoyed meeting and talking to them. That gold card "ME FIRST" was more the exception than the rule.

There is always the exception to the rule.:)

We were also on this cruise and I agree this was the rudest bunch of passengers we have ever encountered. The pushing and shoving was terrible. We are not new to cruising and have taken at least 10 transatlantics. We are presently booked on the Harmony, for next years T.A. and are seriously considering canceling.

The lines for almost everything were terrible and MTD is not handle correctly. If you have a reservation for the same time and table every night, you should not have to stand in line and wait every night, sometimes up to 20 minutes. The Allure is just not a well run ship.

People seem to love Captain Johnny but maybe he should spend more time supervising and less on socializing. :(

We were on this cruise also, an agree with this post. RCL should be embarrassed the way they botched both the turnaround day before the transatlantic, and the Haloween entertainment/costume parade. 1 1/2 hours to get new sea pass cards and return to the ship is inexcusable. They did absolutely nothing to maintain the area for the flash mob performance or keep the aisles open for the parade. We were on the Allure, for Haloween two years ago and figured we knew where to be for the best viewing. We got ther over one hour early to get it and, by the way they policed the areas last time, we thought we had it made. Came time for the action, all the people , who came in at the last minute, had the best views in the house. The people who came early, to get a prime viewing areas, saw nothing. At some time the ship has to take control, when needed. If not, it's only going to get worse, then God knows what will happen.