For the Love of Travel

norn iron

I had to work with Nicole directly for months in order to finally get on the e-mail list. No snail mail as yet. Everytime she thought it was fixed I found others getting e-mail that I didn't and got back to her. Believe it took about 4 to 6 months to solve.

So, with her fairly recent experience, she is the go to person and suggest waiting the short amount of time until she is back in the office.

Perhaps I will try again with her because it has been over a year since last I tried with her! Nice lady, but no results.

I raised this issue (not getting Azamara emails) with Larry Pimentel over dinner on Journey in June 2014, and he asked Signe Bjorndal to work with me to resolve it. Signe did some digging and found that my internet service provider was bouncing back Azamara's emails as spam. After this happens three times in a row, Azamara stops emailing you. Signe suggested adding the following three addresses into my contact list at the internet service provider to indicate that email from these addresses was NOT spam and should not be bounced back by my ISP.

news@email.azamaraclubcruises.com

loyalty@email.azamaraclubcruises.com

AzamaraClubCruisesPromotions@AzamaraClubCruises.com

This fixed my problem, but I can't say if these email addresses are currently in use or if there are others (or, in fact, if I'm missing emails from some other Azamara email addresses). Perhaps Bonnie could check and provide us with all the email addresses Azamara is now using to send out promotions and other emails to those of us on its mailing list, so we can be sure they are included in our contacts lists.

[something is adding a space between the o and the m in .com in the last address above. I don't know what or why, but, of course, that's incorrect.]

Edited by marinaro44

I have recently become aware of my email provider rejecting email without ever sending them to my spam folder. In my case we sent100078613 test emails to determine it was actually email provider who was predetermining that this was spam and not even letting a certain Travel Advocate site to reach me or my junk mail.

So I guess we should give some people the benefit of the drought when they insist they sent something and it does not even reach your junk mail. Irritating and concerning!

Note: Gmail and MSN both are currently doing this to me.

Edited by JVilleGal